That Finebaum Nebraska Post

Silver King

Pass Block
Unknown.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm shocked he took Saban's b***s out of his mouth long enough to make a statement.

I don't care what comes out of that SEC cucks mouth
Come on dude. Don't disrespect my main man Paul. You're a much better dude than that. Seriously.

Advertisement
C'mon OP.

Holy **** that guys a ******* idiot. I wonder if anyone other than e$ECpn would employ that **********? There's not a whole lot that would make me happier than to see that dude stroke out trying to explain how saban and smart got caught red handed buying players. I should have better self control but just looking at that dude makes me mad.

My apologies to the Kosher/non-kosher folks ( Secular ****** folks. ) out there! It was a sick parody on my part and all that. I just couldn't come up with another label for Israelite folks and what not. After all, I have heard and read non-****** folks labeling them " J-boy's. " huh. So I thought I'd do the same for an eternal moment. SORRY!!!!
what now?

Holy **** that guys a ******* idiot. I wonder if anyone other than e$ECpn would employ that **********? There's not a whole lot that would make me happier than to see that dude stroke out trying to explain how saban and smart got caught red handed buying players. I should have better self control but just looking at that dude makes me mad.

And, who doesn't pay players in today's major CFB realm? DUH!! It's just a matter of being DISCREET and SUBTLE about it. Kind of like the mighty SEC. And probably Clemson, too.

Advertisement
And, who doesn't pay players in today's major CFB realm? DUH!! It's just a matter of being DISCREET and SUBTLE about it. Kind of like the mighty SEC. And probably Clemson, too.
Except sabag and smaRt are scrots idols.. DUH!!! If you're a finebomb fan just say it. **** your mighty $EC.

Advertisement
My apologies to the Kosher/non-kosher folks ( Secular ****** folks. ) out there! It was a sick parody on my part and all that. I just couldn't come up with another label for Israelite folks and what not. After all, I have heard and read non-****** folks labeling them " J-boy's. " huh. So I thought I'd do the same for an eternal moment. SORRY!!!!

Right, meth-head.

You were just showing your true colors.

The truth always comes out about people if you just give them enough time.

Advertisement
Back