That Feely dude is really on point

Advertisement
I agree that we are definitely young, but I would classify Bandy as proven. He is going to be one of the top corners in all of college football this year. Ivey and Blades are both young, but they were thrown into the fire as freshmen and will benefit from it tremendously.

I agree on Bandy, I meant the three as a collective. But yeah, guess I’m just saying I’m a little reserved here, but if you guys are right, it’s a really big time reason for optimism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd include gil in that too. For me DJ is our best corner right this moment. Hes gonna have a huge year. I'm a trajan fan too but hes not as consistent as DJ

That recent pic of Gil has me skeptical.. Kid looks like he hasnt been putting much work in the weight room

gil.JPG

What exactly did DJ do at this point? Bandy is the best corner on this team. He has actually done something.
Obviously it's not a matter of what hes done. Just off of practice and seeing personal growth etc. Trajan has his days were hes a beast. Than other days it's just whatever. DJ is on consistently. Regardless ur entitled to ur opinion. Certainly wont knock u for it. I can definitely understand feeling it's no comparison at this point from most perspectives. Regardless I love both of them & think were gonna have a pair of beasts.

That recent pic of Gil has me skeptical.. Kid looks like he hasnt been putting much work in the weight room

View attachment 88705
Who told u that's recent? My eyes must REALLY BE TRIPPIN. That boy is huge right now. Furthermore the person kneeling next to him is his best friend (DJ) and that boy is jacked. Pretty sure this was taken last year early last year at that. I was there for a picture awfully similar.

Advertisement
Obviously it's not a matter of what hes done. Just off of practice and seeing personal growth etc. Trajan has his days were hes a beast. Than other days it's just whatever. DJ is on consistently. Regardless ur entitled to ur opinion. Certainly wont knock u for it. I can definitely understand feeling it's no comparison at this point from most perspectives. Regardless I love both of them & think were gonna have a pair of beasts.

Ok. Don't know what he did in practice to garner such clout over bandy. Lol. In my opinion, I don't think DJ is good at all. I don't see him as a impact player at all.

Advertisement
If DJ Ivey is our best corner next year that means our corner backs will be extremely good because I know what I'm getting from Bandy. DJ looks huge in that insta pic, my god.

If DJ Ivey is our best corner next year that means our corner backs will be extremely good because I know what I'm getting from Bandy. DJ looks huge in that insta pic, my god.
Miami just have physically impressive dbs. Blades, Ivey, Hall, Carter, Derrick and Keontra Smith all look physically imposing. And then bubba bolden who is 6’3 195-200 Is about to get here too

Advertisement
Back