That Feely dude is really on point

nephew BEAST mode out here in these streets........I thought the **** was fuc.kin.g photo shopped mutha.fuc.king Jit big as f.uc.k now.

Advertisement
Alphonso Jr & DJ Ivey are going to shock Canes fans with how much they've progressed this year.

Both are in for big breakout seasons, Coach Rumph gon have those boys locking everything down.
So many people are going into this year looking at our CB's as a weakness. I am doing the complete opposite. IMO, Rumph's greatest strength, is his ability to develop and maximize his players skills. When you add in the fact that our CB's all play with a huge chip, have that fight em, and refuse to be outworked, that makes for a lethal CB group. Bandy, Blades, and Ivey are all dogs!

Advertisement
So many people are going into this year looking at our CB's as a weakness. I am doing the complete opposite. IMO, Rumph's greatest strength, is his ability to develop and maximize his players skills. When you add in the fact that our CB's all play with a huge chip, have that fight em, and refuse to be outworked, that makes for a lethal CB group. Bandy, Blades, and Ivey are all dogs!
Just can’t get hit with injuries. What I like is we don’t put our DBs in bad spots and manny/baker gunna rely on pressure packages to make the dbs jobs easier..I’m interested to see how physical a player DJ is..I know bandy and blades physical off rip

Probably my favorite position group on the team, but you can count me in the concerned about CB camp. That’s really more about depth than the first three, but you gotta admit, the front three are young and unproven (nature of CFB, of course). Love hearing stuff like what @Liberty City El just said though. Still gotta stay healthy.

8/24 can’t get here fast enough!

Advertisement
Probably my favorite position group on the team, but you can count me in the concerned about CB camp. That’s really more about depth than the first three, but you gotta admit, the front three are young and unproven (nature of CFB, of course). Love hearing stuff like what @Liberty City El just said though. Still gotta stay healthy.

8/24 can’t get here fast enough!
I agree that we are definitely young, but I would classify Bandy as proven. He is going to be one of the top corners in all of college football this year. Ivey and Blades are both young, but they were thrown into the fire as freshmen and will benefit from it tremendously.

Agreed. Having both Al JR and DJ play as true frosh is going to pay dividends this season. With the DL we’ve assembled, don’t be surprised if we shatter last season’s INT total

because of the striker position we can probably get away with playing only the main three cornerbacks until couch, williams, or bethel show they're ready for real snaps. it's just about staying healthy.

Advertisement
Alphonso Jr & DJ Ivey are going to shock Canes fans with how much they've progressed this year.

Both are in for big breakout seasons, Coach Rumph gon have those boys locking everything down.
I'd include gil in that too. For me DJ is our best corner right this moment. Hes gonna have a huge year. I'm a trajan fan too but hes not as consistent as DJ

Advertisement
Just can’t get hit with injuries. What I like is we don’t put our DBs in bad spots and manny/baker gunna rely on pressure packages to make the dbs jobs easier..I’m interested to see how physical a player DJ is..I know bandy and blades physical off rip

Yeah where is the depth?

30+ 110s today for the team, sheesh

Good god. I don’t even think Saban runs that many 110’s if I remember correctly. I know multiple guys who played for Saban who still talk about the 110’s like it haunts them. Where did you see 30? That seemed extreme. 16 110’s is a mile.

Advertisement
Back