That Arkansas State AD needs to STFU

Advertisement
If I only had one wish, it would be that Irma passes directly over this guy's house so he truly understands what we're going to go through over the next few days. That's clearly what he deserves. He needs a beatdown of epic proportions for running his mouth like this.

1484186771_976_45-best-game-of-thrones-quotes.jpg

fantastic reference

Lol at Arkansas State thinking that the U is afraid of them. Not sure if this has been brought up elsewhere, but remember the fake punt they tried to run against us where the guy played dead? After all this ish talking, if we ever bless them with the opportunity to play us again, I would advise that their whole squad perfect that move.

[video=youtube_share;FeOvUhaLnp8]https://youtu.be/FeOvUhaLnp8[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
When this is over, it's time to fly a **** plane again thanking them for their humanity in the most Miami way....

Arkansas Aerial Advertising

"Sorry we missed Meth Valley. JK. F[]_[]"

But they dont matter enough for a banner. Save that for Duke

"8 laterals. Hahahahahahahahaha"

Or UNC

"Bathroom laws?! You ALL sit to pee anyways!"

Last edited:
Most of you (probably none of you) have ever been to Jonesboro. I unfortunately have been to Jonesboro, and can tell you with the highest degree of certainty, this is a blessing. It's first class **** hole. I can't believe we're even playing those people and especially at their place.

Better be careful what he's saying....it will come back to haunt him when he applies for another ticket sales job out of Arkyville...

Advertisement
Here is a direct quote from an Barky State Alum

Ha ha! Me too, my schedule just got cleared up....

All 20 people that were going to the ASU game are mad though.

Advertisement
Back