That Arkansas State AD needs to STFU

Advertisement
He's the AD at Arky State. This is the one time someone outside of Jonesboro will ever care about what he has to say....but, yeah, I'd like to kick him in the ******.

Worked for several years at FAU so it's not surprising he has a chip on his soft shoulder about Miami.

Well said, hope Blake James now realizes that there really isn't any incentive by scheduling these games. Remember last year at app state where the girl in the band at app state accused our players of assaulting her while they ran on the field? Now all the bullsh*t coming from Arkansas state ad and it's fans trying to make it out to be that Miami was scared to play them. Fvck that sh*t man, some sh*t always happening with these type of schools

Advertisement
jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Well said, hope Blake James now realizes that there really isn't any incentive by scheduling these games. Remember last year at app state where the girl in the band at app state accused our players of assaulting her while they ran on the field? Now all the bullsh*t coming from Arkansas state ad and it's fans trying to make it out to be that Miami was scared to play them. Fvck that sh*t man, some sh*t always happening with these type of schools

******* amateur hour

I have commercial property in Arkansas and ASU is the tenant, ,I will not renew their lease, *** em.

Nah, I'd rather beat them down so other programs are inclined to go do the same. Keep them in their place.

Advertisement
I hope Flake has the nerve to turn all this whining AS and they're AD is doing around to make them sound like the insensitive azzes they look like in all this.

Next time an EF-4 tornado blows through their ****ty little town, hopefully some school holds them accountable for their rodeo match. Or insert any other meaningless event.

Advertisement
How about he thanks us for even considering a trip to Jonesboro, and states he looks forward to great relations with UM in the future so that one of their asscrack home games will make it on ESPN one day.

How about he thanks us for even considering a trip to Jonesboro, and states he looks forward to great relations with UM in the future so that one of their asscrack home games will make it on ESPN one day.

thank you for saying this! it needed to be said.

Advertisement
Tell Terry he should forego the $350k payment from UM out of respect to the school, players, families and communities that will be victims of these tragic circumstances.

Or tell him to use the money to make a donation to the American Red Cross.

Advertisement
Back