Off-Topic Thanksgiving Plans / Food Ideas

Advertisement
Advertisement
What will you lads and lassies be doing for Turkey Day next week?

:)
Team Empirical is 100% vegan. We make ethically grown pumpkin pie whereby we ask the Almighty Gourd's permission to eat.

We then beat each other with sustainably grown hemp rope as punishment for our conquering...errr...I mean colonizing ancestors.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I always make my mashed potatoes, Irish butter, cream cheese and whipping cream salt and pepper to taste.

Also I taste test everything let alone the appetizer tray.
Then we set the table, I do the invocation , I quietly lean over to my wife and say.

I’M STUFFED TO THE BRIM can’t take another bite, from cooking and testing quality control.

LOLOLOL

I always make my mashed potatoes, Irish butter, cream cheese and whipping cream salt and pepper to taste.

Also I taste test everything let alone the appetizer tray.
Then we set the table, I do the invocation , I quietly lean over to my wife and say.

I’M STUFFED TO THE BRIM can’t take another bite, from cooking and testing quality control.

LOLOLOL

Your wife is a lucky woman.

:)

We're also doing stuffin muffins. It's a sausage stuffing recipe, but you roll into balls and drop in a muffin tin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside.

Advertisement
Postum on a broke stik and postum drippins on vinison cube stake. Side a boom boom crawdads an coon stuffin. Goin awl out dis year boys.

Yu huntin wit a slangshot? I dew that sumtimes cause ammo gittin expensive.
Slingshot? You think I'm made of money? It's whatever I can clip on the way home from work. Nothing so big that it will damage the bumper though.

Advertisement
Back