Thanks Richt

But there elite and on the cusp......I would take that here anyday. That to me is exciting at least your in the hunt yearly and have savages representing you in the NFL

Dudes a corch with unlimited $$$

That stupid 4th down call is all I need to know about him

Same **** with Cristobal and his idiotic call against Stanford last year

Is he a bad coach? Well he's no pruitt but at best he's above average just $$ hides alot

Advertisement
I think it's time for our dyck sucking fanbase to stop blaming the coaches/players or even the athletic dept led by a transvestite, and start placing it where it belongs. MIA is being out-resourced/out-funded by huge margins. How in the F are we suppose to compete in that type of landscape? It's insane to think otherwise. It makes no difference whether the University resides on an oil field, if it doesn't actually know how to mine for oil.
That’s why I came to the conclusion it’s over we can’t compete in this era or future eras.....we are a has been program with its glory days behind it. We will never be what we once were those are the facts

Is he a bad coach? Well he's no pruitt but at best he's above average just $$ hides alot
I’ll take that coaching and recruiting anytime here......Manny can’t coach and is a horrendous recruiter that will show later. This is probably his best Miami team on paper during his tenure here

I 100% agree with you and obviously ND is a better school than Miami. 1-2 tiers ahead of Miami depending on how small you make your tiers. However, Miami has pretty much been Suntan U and a joke of a university academically up until the late 2000s. So one would expect the endowment to not be that high since most of the kids who graduated after it became a good school are still early in their careers. We should expect our endowment to break the top 75-50 within a couple decades.

That's true, but the University could still be doing more. Whether it's increasing enrollment, or leveraging online platforms to give greater access to its academic programs, there is no reason why it's endowment should be lagging this far behind other private schools.

Advertisement
I think it's time for our dyck sucking fanbase to stop blaming the coaches/players or even the athletic dept led by a transvestite, and start placing it where it belongs. MIA is being out-resourced/out-funded by huge margins. How in the F are we suppose to compete in that type of landscape? It's insane to think otherwise. It makes no difference whether the University resides on an oil field, if it doesn't actually know how to mine for oil.

Come one man. No one is saying we should be competing with Bama or UGA or teams like that, but with a good coach we should be mopping the floor with teams like CMU and UNC.

The thing is unless you have the money or are winning at a high level you are never gonna land elite o line man which means you have to develop and searles was horrible so its gonna take a while to right the wrongs searles taught them

I’ll take that coaching and recruiting anytime here......Manny can’t coach and is a horrendous recruiter that will show later. This is probably his best Miami team on paper during his tenure here

That recruiting isn't happening here, unless you want to drop 100k for a kid

This place needs coordinators, I'll have hope if Diaz cans someone this off season

That's true, but the University could still be doing more. Whether it's increasing enrollment, or leveraging online platforms to give greater access to its academic programs, there is no reason why it's endowment should be lagging this far behind other private schools.

It should straighten itself out by 2030 or so when the class of 2010 has had 20 years in the work force, are pulling in serious money, and are donating it back to the school.

There are certainly things they can do to speed it up, I really don't know how to do it though. That is not my forte. lol.

Advertisement
It's multiple levels up. Without offending many of the UM alumni on this forum, the bottom line is this university is a POS, dumpster fire across the board. There is incompetence at every level. Lack of investments in athletics is a direct consequence of strategic missteps as it pertains to exploring & taking advantage of alternative revenue/income streams. Just compare UM's endowment to ND or even other private schools for that matter. It's close to a 1 to 10 or 1 to 5 difference.

Go check out the light system UGA unveiled in their stadium tonight. UM prolly takes Metro to watch recruit games

It should straighten itself out by 2030 or so when the class of 2010 has had 20 years in the work force, are pulling in serious money, and are donating it back to the school.

There are certainly things they can do to speed it up, I really don't know how to do it though. That is not my forte. lol.
Imagine what Bama will do to us in two years? Massacre man it’s going to be a massacre that gets manny fired

Advertisement
That recruiting isn't happening here, unless you want to drop 100k for a kid

This place needs coordinators, I'll have hope if Diaz cans someone this off season
This 100%. Miami simply is not a 'cool' place to go to school anymore if you're an elite football recruit. Our ascension through the academic ratings in the first 15 years of the 2000s ensured that. Blue chippers want large state schools (Bama, Clemson, Ohio State) with 100k seat stadiums, raging on-campus nightlife and to be the biggest celebrities within 100 miles of the school.

Aside of the rare local kid who feels indebted to their community, player development and getting the best possible coaching staff in place is the only way this program stays relevant the next 10 years. The infrastructure is not currently in place and the mistake every staff has made the past 15+ years is thinking that the best local kids want to play for Miami and winning will just take care of itself.

This 100%. Miami simply is not a 'cool' place to go to school anymore if you're an elite football recruit. Our ascension through the academic ratings in the first 15 years of the 2000s ensured that. Blue chippers want large state schools (Bama, Clemson, Ohio State) with 100k seat stadiums, raging on-campus nightlife and to be the biggest celebrities within 100 miles of the school.

Aside of the rare local kid who feels indebted to their community, player development and getting the best possible coaching staff in place is the only way this program stays relevant the next 10 years. The infrastructure is not currently in place and the mistake every staff has made the past 15+ years is thinking that the best local kids want to play for Miami and winning will just take care of itself.

miami will never recruit to the level of the blue bloods. we have to win big and develop the kids we get (we get enough to win more than we have).

Don’t worry when Manny gets shown the door the front runner to replace him will of course be Cristoballs..

Advertisement
@OriginalGatorHater bruh didn’t we all know that Kirby would be a savage and UGA would be elite cause of that first class. Anyone with a brain knew UGA would be elite after his first class.

When I first joined this site and when Golden was showing his yella skin, I thought we should’ve went after Kirby Smart. Although I immediately started hating on him and hoping he would fail at UGA, b/c I initially wanted him here, apart of me knew he would be successful due to his extended time w Saban. Regardless, he’ll be Kirby Dumb to me just off the rip. I hate Bama and now UGA, therefore he’s a bytch to me. Lol.

When I first joined this site and when Golden was showing his yella skin, I thought we should’ve went after Kirby Smart. Although I immediately started hating on him and hoping he would fail at UGA, b/c I initially wanted him here, apart of me knew he would be successful due to his extended time w Saban. Regardless, he’ll be Kirby Dumb to me just off the rip. I hate Bama and now UGA, therefore he’s a bytch to me. Lol.
I don’t like anyone but Miami so I’m with u bruh

Thank the administration for killing the football program.. O lines and coaches are symptoms. The disease is at least 1 level up.

The Miami admins never gave a crap about the program. Past teams won inspire of them, not because of them. We’re in the most frurtal recruiting ground in the country and could be something special again, if only our administration would get on board, but they never have and never will.

Come one man. No one is saying we should be competing with Bama or UGA or teams like that, but with a good coach we should be mopping the floor with teams like CMU and UNC.

But see..that's the deception & ploy, that fans routinely fall victim to. The administration wants you to believe that MIA is only a coach away from winning the games that it's suppose to, and eventually contending. They are fully aware that the proverbial nail in the coffin..occurs when the fans realize that not even an elite coach can save this program, which is actually the current reality. Not only will MIA never be able to attract a coach like Urban, but hypothetically speaking lets say he was the coach, not even a coach like that would be able to save this program. Because the university/administration would never be willing/capable of giving him the resources that he NEEDS to succeed. You gave the example of UNC, as a team MIA should resoundingly beat, but they're currently led by a national championship winning coach, and possess a far greater commitment towards winning from an administration level than MIA could ever dream of. This is how MIA fares against a middle of the road ACC team. You can imagine how stark the differences are against the elite teams.

ND wasn't able to accrue a $10 billion dollar endowment simply from their alumni, they also accomplished that by investing strategically. Despite netting 5 NCs, the university chose to divest & siphon funds away from the football program, and instead beg for $$ from a POS, ponzi schemer like Nevin Shapiro. This is the type of **** we're currently dealing with, and I don't think the fans truly understand. By 2030..MIA might F around and be a G5 team!

Advertisement
Back