Thanks Manny

Let me get this straight. We love manny and his calls so far broadly. We love enos hire (or most do). We love their transfer strategy and bringing home Thomas.

But we think they don’t know how to pick a wr coach?
Only time will tell if they picked the right coach, but never the less, it is an extremely disappointing hire, and at 1st glance, questionable as well

Advertisement
I'm highly confident our WR will catch the ball more consistently & run better routes with the new coach. That will be refreshing.

Advertisement
YES

While I'm enjoying all the effort this off season....I'm NOT going to thank ANYONE until they win some games
I just can’t wait to see if we have a staph capable of identifying an opponents weakness and exploiting it.

Seems like all we’ve had are coaches who found their own teams weaknesses, and decided to showcase them.

I just can’t wait to see if we have a staph capable of identifying an opponents weakness and exploiting it.

Seems like all we’ve had are coaches who found their own teams weaknesses, and decided to showcase them.
That’s what most STAPH does, identifies and attacks, thus weakening its opponents, however a good medical STAFF can counter attack with a strong Antibiotic, works on most STD’s also.

Advertisement
When we're 8-0 going into the FSU game next year all of the negative nannies gonna be stroking El Jefe's jock praising him saying "Its great to be a Miami Hurricane"
Just watch, you'll see.

You do realize we still do not have an established QB starter. We three guys who were not good enough last year and a new who might or might not be allowed to play. With Hurts I would agree with you.

Advertisement
That’s what most STAPH does, identifies and attacks, thus weakening its opponents, however a good medical STAFF can counter attack with a strong Antibiotic, works on most STD’s also.
Our staph figured out what they sucked at, and did that very thing over and over

Advertisement
this niggah many remind me of one a dem Cubans be rockin the fruit o the loom white tees wit the gold chunk stirn that dark *** espresso **** dis nicca perfect for Miami bruh we don't want no old *** white men tryin get no south florida recruits we need dis nicca I got popped last year for conspiracy/possession and my co-d got recruited by many in 16 say he was mad cool aint trip dat his crib smelled like pressure or nothing

this niggah many remind me of one a dem Cubans be rockin the fruit o the loom white tees wit the gold chunk stirn that dark *** espresso **** dis nicca perfect for Miami bruh we don't want no old *** white men tryin get no south florida recruits we need dis nicca I got popped last year for conspiracy/possession and my co-d got recruited by many in 16 say he was mad cool aint trip dat his crib smelled like pressure or nothing
Lol say word?

Can’t say I jived anything, but hey, far out maaaaan, outta sight duuuuude!✌️☮️ ✌️☮️✌️

Advertisement
Back