Thank you to the University of Miami

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
Better late than never but the university has finally put their money where their mouth is and are committed to winning. Shout out to the Columbus crew, President Frenk, and the Ruiz family. You guys have made a believer out of me. The next 10 years are going to be seriously fun.

College Football is under a Hurricane warning!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Better late than never but the university has finally put their money where their mouth is and are committed to winning. Shout out to the Columbus crew, President Frenk, and the Ruiz family. You guys have made a believer out of me. The next 10 years are going to be seriously fun.
You forgot this man....

Refreshing Ice Cold GIF by Coors Light

Advertisement
What an off-season!!

I think this all sets up for a great ride over these next couple years.

Advertisement
And hopefully they’re committed to keeping the pocketbook open because CFB doesn’t stay stagnant when it comes to money.

Hurricane warning to College Football.
They made us suffer long enough, that’s for **** sure!

Advertisement

I was thinking the same thing today.Part of me is glad to finally have hope again but part of me can't believe they wasted the last 16 or so years.

I was thinking the same thing today.Part of me is glad to finally have hope again but part of me can't believe they wasted the last 16 or so years.
Every program goes through it. Bama, Michigan, ND, Georgia, etc. It’s our turn now. Miami about to put this game into a choke hold.

Advertisement

college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Folks, as we were moaning & groaning about Bama this, & SEC that….I made a comment about all dynasties have this eery drought period. Notably is due to old philosophies that are now antiquated, staying stagnant & relying upon history, or plainly incompetent ADs. The only dynasties we’ll never see dominate CFB again are the Ivy leagues b/c the game has changed. Every blue blood program we see today went through a period of dormancy.

We went through our period of dormancy & it’s directly related to what I mentioned above. SC, too, went through theirs. We’re going to go back to the good ole days. We’ll be competing for ACC titles, and vying for CFP spots yearly. There’s no doubt in my mind.

If under the leadership of Rad, & Mario we don’t get back to that level, then I’ll be the first to say we made a deal w/ The Devil in the 80’s & we’ll never be back. I give us 3 yrs, tops, if all the lead pieces remain intact.

Advertisement
Back