THANK YOU PETE ARIZ

Wait till you see what Peter, Tito and Cameron do in 2014. They've already done more interviews with those guys than the 2013 kids. Nobody will cover that class like these three.

Great job Pete and the rest of the crew. Great work. Now get some sleep!

Advertisement
Thanks to Pete, Tito and Cam for all the great info and insight. Enjoyed staying away from other boards this year and just having one place to get info from.

PETE, youre a peach! Thanks kid, your hard work is appreciated! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YEAR WITH A LOADED CLASS, MORE SHIPS AVAILABLE AND GOLDEN GETS TO FIGHT WITH BOTH HANDS!!!!

Advertisement
Don't forget Tito going up to Northeast today to get that Coley interview when we didn't have assurance it would be Miami

Advertisement
Shout out to Pete and the whole caneinsight crew. Already looking forward to the '14 class. Lets get to work gents! Go CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't forget Tito going up to Northeast today to get that Coley interview when we didn't have assurance it would be Miami

despite me going postal on you yesterday ...you did a very good job...i was mad the collins prediction was off but after everything that went down with his recruiting you get a free pass on this cause i really do believe he was telling people he was going to UM

Last edited:
Forreal Pete and everyone, thanks for all the hard work and providing us with the info given to u, that's all u can do!!

Great job! Much better than those bias, rude aholes at stateoftheu. They actually bash Miami fans and always be communicating w FSU fans.

No complaints boys save for the site a few times being unavailable. Great work as always. The site's quality may start nearing premium consideration.

Advertisement
Back