THANK YOU PETE ARIZ

bear

Sophomore
Dude, thanks for your tireless work all freaking year.

You called almost everything right and most important your info was legit and top notch.

Collins (the lone exception) may be flipping to us.

Ferman has every reason to be freaking out and you will eat his lunch 7 days a week even when you are not hungry.

Looking forward to your final assesment of the class and if you can some insight as to what went down once you get it.

Advertisement
Pete Ariz deserves mad cred. Kid is the goods and I'd roll with him any day. Thanks, Pete!!!

Pete, get to work on 2014 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for all the info, the good and the not so good..

Advertisement
people were way too hard on this kid. These recruits lied to the staff... so Peter Ariz GREAT JOB !

Advertisement
Thanks Pete and also the rest of the guys out there with all the info throughout the past months. This site is awesome..great reliable info.'

with that said...who are the top 2014 kids? who are "locks"? j/k.. hope you guys take a long well deserved rest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete is the top-rated recruiter this year. So naturally, he will be signing with Ole Miss ...

This site is awesome and I check it as religiously as my gmail account. Thanks for all the recruiting info Pete.

Wait till you see what Peter, Tito and Cameron do in 2014. They've already done more interviews with those guys than the 2013 kids. Nobody will cover that class like these three.

Advertisement
Back