Thank you Narduzzi

coffeecane

Portal Transfer
Premium
For out corching us. Key play in game kicking fg when on our 1 in 4th quarter. We are realing and they should have went for the kill. Even if they don't get it we are in our own endzone showing no signs of offensive life. Safety was most likely outcome and you take lead anyway and get the ball back. Worse case they would have gotten a short field to kick a fieldgoal again or even score TD. I think narduzzi **** the bed.

Advertisement
For out corching us. Key play in game kicking fg when on our 1 in 4th quarter. We are realing and they should have went for the kill. Even if they don't get it we are in our own endzone showing no signs of offensive life. Safety was most likely outcome and you take lead anyway and get the ball back. Worse case they would have gotten a short field to kick a fieldgoal again or even score TD. I think narduzzi **** the bed.
You think that because you know the outcome. Typical keyboard post. Think you **** on this post. How about Diaz **** on the 2 pt conversion

Advertisement
I think you made your own point. Didn't affect outcome of game either way so not really a bad call. Probably didn't want a kicker controversy in case price missed and we have three headcase kickers on the sideline.

Did anyone notice on the sideline before the 2pt attempt, a player is explaining to Perry why we are going for 2. Perry just gives a look, like WTF are we doing. Personally, kick the PAT and give the kicker some confidence moving forward. Now, the kicker hasn't missed a PAT yet and he already thinks the coaches dont trust him

Advertisement
I think you made your own point. Didn't affect outcome of game either way so not really a bad call. Probably didn't want a kicker controversy in case price missed and we have three headcase kickers on the sideline.
Agree.
I don't have a problem with it with 35 seconds left.

If there was a little more time and Pitt gets a quick TD, a late FG by us only ties the game.

Agree.
I don't have a problem with it with 35 seconds left.

If there was a little more time and Pitt gets a quick TD, a late FG by us only ties the game.
Why are we focusing on "if we got the ball back". Pitt was out of timeouts with 50 seconds left and needed to drive 80 yards.

Pitt needed a TD to win. If we convert the 2 pt conversion we're up 6. That way if Ptt marched down the field and scored a TD, we still had a chance if we block or they miss the PAT.

Knock the play call but the decision to go for 2 was the right one.

giphy-15.gif

Really, what was aggressive about that call?? It made no sense and converting it wouldnt effect the outcome
Disagree. You get the 2 and it is a 6 point game. He has seen his kickers miss multiple PATs. Odds are he makes it but at least you are forcing that kick.

Advertisement
Why not practice a 2 point play. Made little difference either way. A td could still beat us. With our atrocious kicking may need a 2 point attempt in future

If Miami converts the 2 pt conversion they go up 6. Kicking the extra point puts them up 5. It made perfect sense to go for 2
Bingo...making the 2 pt conversion forces the opposing to team to make the xtra point to beat you (which could be blocked or missed). Making only the xtra point puts you up by 5 (4 if you miss the 2 pt try); either way a TD gives the opposing team the lead regardless of the xtra point

Advertisement
You guys really don’t know why we went for 2? Get it and we are up 6, which makes the point after relevant. It was a good decision because missing it doesn’t change the outcome.

It was dumb but in fairness to manny, he stays aggressive
This is something I really like about Manny. His team coaching is seriously in question but during the games, I agree with out just about all of his aggressive decisions

You think that because you know the outcome. Typical keyboard post. Think you **** on this post. How about Diaz **** on the 2 pt conversion
There was no downside to going for 2. The upside was you go up by 6 and the other team might miss their extra point if they score a TD and we go to OT

Advertisement
Back