THANK YOU CANES INSIGHT!

Arel305

PoRster Champ
I just wanted to take some time to Thank the staff here at CanesInsight for giving us a place where we can discuss and share our thoughts.

Seriously, most of these guys take time and dedication away from their lives and family just to bring us a place where we can all voice our opinions and PoRst whatever our creative minds come up with. They don't ask us for Money or any fancy subscriptions, all they ask is that we abide by simple rules! Think about this for a second, there are some major college football programs with no forums or websites where they can post for free. So let's not take it for granted and thank them for what they do because I can think of a lot of occasion's when this program has gone through it's low's that we all gather here to voice our concerns and ****. Even the positive's too, like our recent hire and #TNM where we come to celebrate and get info from the insiders. On another note, I would like to mention that their has been plenty of times where we have set up Gofundme's to improve the state of the program. However, till this day I haven't seen the mod's or admins ask for us to start a Gofundme to Donate to the site. Hence, this is why I'm starting a thread to say
thank you to @DMoney @Andrew @OBLIVION and all Mod's, Administrators, Writers who help make this site what it is today!

thank-you-note.png

Advertisement
All the guys do a great job.Dont always agree with them but you’re allowed to disagree without getting banned like a certain Keebler would do when you didn’t agree with him.

Great site run by great people..

Well worth the subscription fee of 9.99 a month. Hopefully they don't pull a Netflix.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Band for sucking off the mods too hard.
1547790017306.gif

Lol. Just kidding man just kidding. Props to CIS.

Seriously thanks to all that provide a ravinorous reader such as myself with edible content that’s sometimes easy on the stomach, other times an IBs episode lol. But it all goes down smoothly!

As CIS' Director of Subscription Services, please send all monthly dues by check, small bills of untraceable cash, or money order to:

EC
123 Main St
Coral Gables FL 11111

I...errr what I meant to say was CIS, appreciates the support.

Advertisement
Back