Thank you Al

Advertisement
why does everyone think this is on Dorito? Its Golden's D he's running

It's a lot less frightening if you tell yourself the problem is a coordinator and not the Head Coach.

Dorito and Al are one and the same, and therein lies the problem. The University has handled football like a step child. Success hit them in the face and they still don't get it. When Miami wins they are a strong brand, that is worth $

Advertisement
Y'all see the players that were on the field on defense or Nah?? Most of them dudes was JAGS and part of one of the worst senior classes I've ever seen. I'll give them this year and then I'll make a real assessment. Randy Shannon left us with nothing NADA ZILCH roster full of bum but we all blame golden. His players on the squad the only ones worth anything and actually give hope for the future. Valentine the only recruit to only be upset about and we still working to get him back.

Another thing I'm tired of all y'all blaming golden for kids not coming here you can only offer and do all you can to show them what can be made of them but sometimes that's still not enough. Just enjoy the ride and let it play out
they were JAGS but they aren't worse players than schools like Wyoming, Buffalo and Middle Tennessee State trot out, yet the results and D ranking are similar. It's a scheme problem, not the players

To recap we now have three weeks before signing date six stud recruits already in school who every team in the nation would take in a heart beat. .in addition we held onto every junior who had a chance of being drafted .We have another twenty or so kids with three stats or better commited to sign on national signing date plus whoever our staff pulls at the last minute We are done with sanctions .We have the admin behind us We have stability of an entire staff in place Thank You Al. From a cane supporter for. The last 45 years. Great Job

312.jpg

Advertisement
Y'all see the players that were on the field on defense or Nah?? Most of them dudes was JAGS and part of one of the worst senior classes I've ever seen. I'll give them this year and then I'll make a real assessment. Randy Shannon left us with nothing NADA ZILCH roster full of bum but we all blame golden. His players on the squad the only ones worth anything and actually give hope for the future. Valentine the only recruit to only be upset about and we still working to get him back.

Another thing I'm tired of all y'all blaming golden for kids not coming here you can only offer and do all you can to show them what can be made of them but sometimes that's still not enough. Just enjoy the ride and let it play out
they were JAGS but they aren't worse players than schools like Wyoming, Buffalo and Middle Tennessee State trot out, yet the results and D ranking are similar. It's a scheme problem, not the players

You sure about that because I didn't know its coach d fault that AQM doesn't set his feet and gets shook by Winston. Not coach d fault aj highsmith is hot trash or Cornelius. Yes there are problems with the scheme and when players aren't talented enough the scheme is exposed. We lose to those teams because they have more talent than us. Ppl scream duke this but duke gave A&M ****. Manziel would've ran a massive train on us. I sat in the VTECH game and watch the team fall to ruins and no senior stepped up not one them dudes didn't even look mad. Same thing happened at the UL game.......the dog wasn't in them dudes and it started with our smug QB with his fitted hat and chewing his mouthpiece with no care in the world.

You sure about that because I didn't know its coach d fault that AQM doesn't set his feet and gets shook by Winston. Not coach d fault aj highsmith is hot trash or Cornelius. Yes there are problems with the scheme and when players aren't talented enough the scheme is exposed. We lose to those teams because they have more talent than us. Ppl scream duke this but duke gave A&M ****. Manziel would've ran a massive train on us. I sat in the VTECH game and watch the team fall to ruins and no senior stepped up not one them dudes didn't even look mad. Same thing happened at the UL game.......the dog wasn't in them dudes and it started with our smug QB with his fitted hat and chewing his mouthpiece with no care in the world.

Who do you see stepping up to be the vocal leaders on the squad next year?

Who do you see stepping up to be the vocal leaders on the squad next year?

Williams and Duke on Offense
Mccord on defense

Duke players were not as highly recruited as our players. They've simply had better coaching and put in better situations to succeed. Our talent isn't great, but its not bottom of the NCAA bad, like our defensive ranking.

Plus, whose fault is it that guys like Cornelius and Highsmith are still on the field? Its not like Golden hasn't had 3 classes to fill those roster spots.

Advertisement
You lost 3 recruits since trying to leave for Penn St and getting denied.

You retained the man responsible for some of the worst defensive performances in Miami history.

You are 1-22 against teams with fewer than 5 losses in your career.

You were 0-4 by an avg score of 19-42 against the 4 best teams on this year's schedule.

Thank you, Al.
Dangggg bro I didn't know he was that bad my gosh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back