Thank you Al

class

Recruit
To recap we now have three weeks before signing date six stud recruits already in school who every team in the nation would take in a heart beat. .in addition we held onto every junior who had a chance of being drafted .We have another twenty or so kids with three stats or better commited to sign on national signing date plus whoever our staff pulls at the last minute We are done with sanctions .We have the admin behind us We have stability of an entire staff in place Thank You Al. From a cane supporter for. The last 45 years. Great Job

Advertisement
Win a championship

No, **** it.

Win something meaningful. I'll thank him then.

Until then, he just another corch. He was getting paid to do his job.

He wasn't hired to run a mediocre program.

This fanbase has fallen off big time.

Advertisement
You lost 3 recruits since trying to leave for Penn St and getting denied.

You retained the man responsible for some of the worst defensive performances in Miami history.

You are 1-22 against teams with fewer than 5 losses in your career.

You were 0-4 by an avg score of 19-42 against the 4 best teams on this year's schedule.

Thank you, Al.

You retained the man responsible for some of the worst defensive performances in Miami history.

You were 0-4 by an avg score of 19-42 against the 4 best teams on this year's schedule.

Thank you, Al.

pretty hard to defend this, yet some still do for some reason. Feel bad for the people who can't see it happening

Advertisement
Good post, Class. I too, have been around longer than I care to remember. Like you, have seen the good and the bad throughout the years. I'd like to agree 100% with you, but one thing I cannot overlook. I think Al owes you and I, and all the other fans, and the players, more than he owes his best buddy. Foolishly, I was thinking that, if Al did not put us first, his buddy would man up and tell Al that, in the best interests of the Canes, he will be leaving asap. I wonder how this guy (Dorito) sleeps at night.

252.gif

Advertisement
To recap we now have three weeks before signing date six stud recruits already in school who every team in the nation would take in a heart beat. .in addition we held onto every junior who had a chance of being drafted .We have another twenty or so kids with three stats or better commited to sign on national signing date plus whoever our staff pulls at the last minute We are done with sanctions .We have the admin behind us We have stability of an entire staff in place Thank You Al. From a cane supporter for. The last 45 years. Great Job

Be careful, you will soon be hearing from the all knowing crowd who couldn't tell you the difference between a blitz and a blintz

I have been a cane fan for about the same amount of time, unlike many on here who have to borrow money from "mommy" to go to a game. Yes, that would be the majority of whiners and internet tough guys who never gave a dime to the program, but demand action as they type away from their closet headquarters. I know a lot more fans from following this team for all these years than many on here, and while they are disappointed over the last month you just don't see the vitriol . That is the difference between real fans and those who spend all their spare time viciously attacking coaches, players, recruits, and fans. They are the minority so I supposed they suffer from small dog syndrome, as if by all their barking someone really is going to care. They need continual confirmation from their fellow closet dwellers.

Advertisement
Y'all see the players that were on the field on defense or Nah?? Most of them dudes was JAGS and part of one of the worst senior classes I've ever seen. I'll give them this year and then I'll make a real assessment. Randy Shannon left us with nothing NADA ZILCH roster full of bum but we all blame golden. His players on the squad the only ones worth anything and actually give hope for the future. Valentine the only recruit to only be upset about and we still working to get him back.

Another thing I'm tired of all y'all blaming golden for kids not coming here you can only offer and do all you can to show them what can be made of them but sometimes that's still not enough. Just enjoy the ride and let it play out

Thank you, Al.

You forgot winless against fsu and getting dominated the last 2yrs by them. I guess it could be worse we couldve lost to Duke....oh wait

Advertisement
Back