THADDIUS FRANKLIN interview

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Horse

Mf’s ain’t gon want no part of that coming full speed through that hole. He lacks breakaway but that’s alright, he will wear Mf’s out in the ACC. Recruit the central kid like life depends on it and if he doesn’t come then you sign Thaddeus and go on about your day. This kid to go along with what we have + Cheney and hopefully you know who is up there with anyone. I pray to God we get some hogs up front so we won’t waste them.

Advertisement
Horse

Mf’s ain’t gon want no part of that coming full speed through that hole. He lacks breakaway but that’s alright, he will wear Mf’s out in the ACC. Recruit the central kid like life depends on it and if he doesn’t come then you sign Thaddeus and go on about your day. This kid to go along with what we have + Cheney and hopefully you know who is up there with anyone. I pray to God we get some hogs up front so we won’t waste them.
The central kid is a bit overrated imo and the rankings are starting to reflect that. Next class, however, doesn’t seem to be a great class for running backs in south Florida so if we wanna keep it here he’s the next best choice. Would love to see us go out of state tho because the running backs in south Florida next class are all seemingly small.

Hope we keep him but to act as if history has been on our side with big time kids like this is a lie. Dont front. We can bump this thread come 2021 signing day.

Hope we keep him but to act as if history has been on our side with big time kids like this is a lie. Dont front. We can bump this thread come 2021 signing day.

Big time kids like this? He's ranked 165th in the country. Miami signed 8 kids just in the 2018 class alone who were ranked higher. But hey, if you wanna cry, do your thing.

Advertisement
Horse

I don't see a lack of breakaway speed. He glides past people on film. He also gets to top speed immediately (Cook-esque). This guy is just different. Might just be the best RB in Florida regardless of class IMO

I don't see a lack of breakaway speed. He glides past people on film. He also gets to top speed immediately (Cook-esque). This guy is just different. Might just be the best RB in Florida regardless of class IMO
I dont know about him being better than Chaney and Bowman but other than those 2 he makes a good case. In the 2021 class he is definitely the best in Florida. No one comes even close.

Advertisement
Back