THADDIUS FRANKLIN interview

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Sign me up

Honestly do what we can to keep him and just find a absolute burner. Or just sign him and only him and look then look at the numbers for 2022.

htownkidd

Freshman
I don't see a lack of breakaway speed. He glides past people on film. He also gets to top speed immediately (Cook-esque). This guy is just different. Might just be the best RB in Florida regardless of class IMO
Your opinion. Lets just sign him and worry about that later. I do agree though he is extremely smooth, especially for that size.

gcane44

Junior
Your opinion. Lets just sign him and worry about that later. I do agree though he is extremely smooth, especially for that size.
Is that what IMO communicates? I thought it was just something the cool kids put in their posts

htownkidd

Freshman
Is that what IMO communicates? I thought it was just something the cool kids put in their posts
Lol, IMO is in my opinion.
I was just simply saying you thinking that he doesn't lack breakaway speed is your opinion. I don't think it's there but we both can agree he is damn good and regardless, he is fast enough.

Gator Hatar

Senior
If we are a winning program this and 2020 seasons, then I don't see the trend of decommits continuing. We been on the down side too long for us not to become a much better program.

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
I was hoping Robert Burns would be that kind of back, but poor kid just can't stay healthy. Enos did mention he was impressed by Burns early on, but we know the story.
I thought Burns went thru Spring healthy