Thad Franklin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm not worried about this kid picking FSU over us. Just wish he was more locked in after committing, decommitting, and then committing to us again. I'm sure Thad and others are butt hurt about not being able to visit or get the full recruiting experience but man why did you commit back to us? Anyway, I love Thad's game and think he ends up a cane just need him to lock in.

Advertisement
Take Yul right now.
Where do y’all think that this dude would even see the field at RB? He’s barely 160 pounds. Parrish had the same exact frame and gave it a big, hard pass.

While the antics here are getting old, we cant lose a kid of his talent level and from South FL to fsu. Keep them the **** out of South FL

Advertisement
Where do y’all think that this dude would even see the field at RB? He’s barely 160 pounds. Parrish had the same exact frame and gave it a big, hard pass.
Agree. I like Breshard Smith way more. Thad starting to seem like an attention *****. Plus in all sincerity I'm not sure he is fleet of foot enough to be a "big time" playmaker at this level.

He is not a true RB but would be an absolute nightmare lining up in the backfield in Lashlee’s offense. Hes a mismatch nightmare and should be here anyway.
Except he’s nowhere near what Lashlee is known for using...WR ok but stop making up stuff. If anybody is going to fill that role it’s Brashard because he actually has the frame to be a P5 back. Taking 4 WRs isn’t even a sure thing.

Except he’s nowhere near what Lashlee is known for using...WR ok but stop making up stuff. If anybody is going to fill that role it’s Brashard because he actually has the frame to be a P5 back. Taking 4 WRs isn’t even a sure thing.
I’m not making stuff up dude relax lol he’s barely 160 okay, he can’t get to 180? He’s a great talent and should be a take as it is. Yul would be a utility or all purpose, and B smith is the 3rd WR in this class.

Advertisement
I’m not making stuff up dude relax lol he’s barely 160 okay, he can’t get to 180? He’s a great talent and should be a take as it is. Yul would be a utility or all purpose, and B smith is the 3rd WR in this class.
What is this? 1982? Who the **** is putting a 180 pounder in the backfield if he isn’t like 5’6? He would get snapped in half. Anybody trying to put Yul in the backfield as a utility guy when there’s a legit utility guy already in Brashard that can actually play RB shouldn’t be even trying to discuss it.

What is this? 1982? Who the **** is putting a 180 pounder in the backfield if he isn’t like 5’6? He would get snapped in half. Anybody trying to put Yul in the backfield as a utility guy when there’s a legit utility guy already in Brashard that can actually play RB shouldn’t be even trying to discuss it.
You having a ****** day bro? Relax. The kid is one of the most electric players in the state and has offers from everyone. I’m pretty sure Lashlee would be able to get him in the mix. We all can trust him. He’s a take all day. That’s all I’m saying dude.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m sure the staff loved reading that article and that comment from him about them not knowing

Kids probably just bored with all this covid stuff

This dude is ridiculous... Why would he commit for a 2nd time if he wasn't locked in? Just pull the offer and find another RB. RB is an extremely easy position for us to find high end talent
Unfortunately there is a precedent for committing twice and not being fully 100% locked in...

Attachments

• AC02F67C-D551-4161-9057-DD7CC2123B84.jpeg
    AC02F67C-D551-4161-9057-DD7CC2123B84.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 41
This dude is ridiculous... Why would he commit for a 2nd time if he wasn't locked in? Just pull the offer and find another RB. RB is an extremely easy position for us to find high end talent
Funny thing is he was told this cant happen if he recommits. Had to be fully shut down.

I expect to hear some new RB prospects pop up in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back