Thad Franklin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care what scheme we run. 4th quarter up 4, needing to run the clock out you need a back like this. He’s very talented. But if he wants Florida St enjoy! Just do it now. I’m sure Diaz is furious with the interview. Did the kid not think the staff wouldn’t read his comment about talking to them behind the staffs back? I’m sure we will start hearing more names.

Advertisement
Even with FSU?
after we’ve recruited him and he committed twice?
FSU and that sht show can just make a few calls and they’re even?
He’s absolutely letting schools know he’s open for business.
If FSU can be even after the work the staff did to get him back by just texts and FaceTime I’m sure Ohio state can lead with a **** messenger pigeon or smoke signals. Saban can send a midget wearing bama pajamas to sing him a telegram.

Breaking!!!! Bama leads for Franklin after saban sends a singing midget!

Any top recruit that isn’t an FSU legacy or from the Tally area choosing them right now should have their head examined. To me, FSU would have to have to show me on the field and culturally first before I’m giving them any consideration. Too many other options for top recruits right now.

I think Norvell is going to have to do it for a year or two with lower rated guys, try to prove he’s not a corch, before top recruits look seriously at them over Bama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, UF in that region.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Norvell a guy that runs the **** out of backs at Memphis? 230+ carries a season also heavy in the pass game? Something for Franklin to think about pro-wise as he had a lot of carries at Chaminade already.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he may very well decide he wants to be a cane at the end. The bigger question is if manny will put up with his bull**** until then.

Manny has a history of putting up with this bull****. Let’s see if he has learned his lesson. All depends on how badly they want Franklin.

Advertisement
Get other guys in the class and put the pressure on.

Manny has a history of putting up with this bull****. Let’s see if he has learned his lesson. All depends on how badly they want Franklin.
Idk he also has a recent history of not putting up with it. Donnell Harris was completely cut off after his BS. Collins is experiencing the same. I'm forgetting another one or two also.

I still believe we'll keep Thad, but he's definitely a kid who loves attention & one you have to recruit all the way until the very minute before he signs his LOI. This ain't a Cam Harris/Chaney type of kid that will lock in & stay locked in for the long haul.

If push comes to shove I say we offer Ricky Parks & try to flip him from Utah.

Most will want us to go hard for Daniels, but Daniels isn't an every down back, he's big drop off from Thad who's a pure workhorse back. Daniels is a change of pace back with speed, but is limited physically, high floor low ceiling player.

Either way not really tripping, Lashlee's offense is the grand equalizer for wishy washy kids that want to play games, it's a plug & play offense that you don't have to be a high ranked superstar to succeed in, which means we no longer have to be desperate & beg players to come play for us. This scheme can produce a 1,000 yard back from a mid-tier 3-star.

And Coach Johnson must be doing a good job selling because if Thad really thinks Norvell runs the same offense they run at Nade, boy is he in for a rude awakening lol.

Last edited:
Idk he also has a recent history of not putting up with it. Donnell Harris was completely cut off after his BS. Collins is experiencing the same. I'm forgetting another one or two also.

All depends how bad he wants Franklin. Collins is a terrible example because he’s isn’t anyone’s priority. Pretty sure Harris was recruited to the bitter end, last year.

Advertisement
This dude is ridiculous... Why would he commit for a 2nd time if he wasn't locked in? Just pull the offer and find another RB. RB is an extremely easy position for us to find high end talent

^He’s right here^

and he runs 4.6

Advertisement

^He’s right here^

and he runs 4.6
We're not leaving the state for a RB bro.

Poole is staying close to home in the Carolinas, either NC St or South Carolina, NC St has the lead & I think they're recruiting him as a LB.

If Thad flakes we're getting another local RB, Manny doesn't want too many OOS kids this class, aside from Arroyo who's originally from Miami, Thomas Davis & a potential QB he wants this class to be majority local kids that are close to campus & easy access to get to.

We're not leaving the state for a RB bro.

Poole is staying close to home in the Carolinas, either NC St or South Carolina, NC St has the lead & I think they're recruiting him as a LB.

If Thad flakes we're getting another local RB, Manny doesn't want too many OOS kids this class, aside from Arroyo who's originally from Miami, Thomas Davis & a potential QB he wants this class to be majority local kids that are close to campus & easy access to get to.
That's a shame. Lots of good RBs nationally. Would like Trevion Cooley or Byron Caldwell to get a look.

Who in their right mind goes to Tallahassee right now.

Tallahassee is so backward - they don't even HAVE Covid-19.

They're only up to Covid -2(b) right now.

(UF doesn't even have ANY Covid. They've tried and tried - but things are so retarded there - they just got word that Amazon just shipped their first Covid 1 samples and are out for delivery.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back