Thad Franklin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacory Brooks? They was recruiting him the whole time, it was them & LSU favorites in his junior hs year
There was nothing from any insiders saying he was going to end up at bama or lsu. I spoke to some parents of btw kids several months ago and even they said he was Florida bound. Same for Marshall.

Advertisement
They don’t have a running back commited. They came here out of the blue and snatched Brooks and now Marshall says talking to saban was a dream come true. Just cause he doesn’t have an offer or the Bama boards don’t mention him means nothing to me. I see him as the exact type of dude he comes down here for. And I have suspected highly that their bagmen have been down here the minute the ncaa shut down visits.
Saban has a hard on for anything elite from south Florida and he loves bigger backs. A lot of the dudes rated higher than him are sub 200lbs. He doesn’t have anything that says he’s a Um commit on his Twitter bio.
So basically you're just paranoid of the Big bad Bama boogie man...

Our competition for Thad is UF & PSU.

There was nothing from any insiders saying he was going to end up at bama or lsu. I spoke to some parents of btw kids several months ago and even they said he was Florida bound. Same for Marshall.

What?. Jacorey was a Bama lean since last year. Not sure who you spoke to...but they didnt sweep in out of nowhere.

I believe so as I have not heard of them recruiting any other RB that hard right now. Especially this year where kids are trying to lock up spots, I would be fine with taking the "best player" instead of position. yes you obviously need to balance your roster so you dont have 20 CB's but I don't see much point in wasting a scholly on some random kid JUST because he plays RB and will never likely sniff the field or transfer after 2 years. Give it to someone else higher on the board regardless of position.

I agree with you 100% and with this 25 cap ( I think 24 this year ) I would agree take another whatever position kid if it means talent. I just worry because Harris could bolt, Burns is always hurt, and then you have the two stud freshman. So i’m not sure if Harris leaves we can afford not to take a running back. What I imagine schools are telling Franklin is the fact that spread teams usually have quick backs and he is a bruiser. We all know there’s a few kids who want to see us win or else. But again, I’m not sure you can take 0 backs unless they plan to give Smith some time back there. You can always take a grad kid and count it towards next years class. But that is also a loaded class.

Advertisement
could this be Francois 2.0? SMH Is this about attention?

Franklin says Florida State has pushed hard for him, to the point that it’s now “kind of even” between the two programs.

“It’s close,” Franklin told CaneSport. “I think it’s kind of even.”

Franklin reiterates he remains a UM commit.

What has FSU done to close the gap with Miami?

“I mean, it’s I’ve built a good relationship with the coaches, they run kind of the same offense we run at Chaminade,” Franklin said.

Asked if Cane coaches are concerned about FSU’s charge, Franklin said, “I don’t know, I don’t think they know I talk to them.”

Franklin currently plans to enroll next May at the school of his choice, but if there’s no football season that could change.

“If they don’t let us play I’m going to see if I can transfer to a public school so I can go to college early,” Franklin said.

Asked if Cane coaches are concerned about FSU’s charge, Franklin said, “I don’t know, I don’t think they know I talk to them.”

Can’t even comprehend how the kid could say this to Rivals, knowing it will be on the Internet a few hours later. I know everyone is smitten w this kid, but come on. This kid is competing with Francios for the biggest flake in South Florida. Please get Daniels in this class.

Sounds like Thad just likes the attention here. We have been spoiled by all of the recent commits that we forgot we still have to recruit and there is a full 5 and 7 months until signing day. These kids are quarantined at home and are bored out of there minds. Probably just soaking up all the attention. Keep showing him love and I am not worried here. I think he flirts a lot but sticks in the end. Class momentum is trending completely up right now.

Advertisement
I think he just wants attention cause all the attention been going to Romello kam and the palmetto boys recently. However if we lose him it would suck. Especially considering he’s being recruited by hickson who we all know is a beast

Advertisement
I think he just wants attention cause all the attention been going to Romello kam and the palmetto boys recently. However if we lose him it would suck. Especially considering he’s being recruited by hickson who we all know is a beast
Hey couple cool edits and we’ll be solid again. For at least two weeks. Hahaha.

No visits allowed I think is the secret weapon in keeping him.

If yul doesn’t end up in our class it’s because of Thads BS. It’s making us have to pick Daniels over yul.

Advertisement
I think we may have cooled on him. He would have fit our pro style offense perfectly.

With the new offense I think we will see rbs like knighton and daniels more often.

Chaney is the best RB prospect we've had since duke in my opinion and is a take in any offense.

I think we may have cooled on him. He would have fit our pro style offense perfectly.

With the new offense I think we will see rbs like knighton and daniels more often.

Chaney is the best RB prospect we've had since duke in my opinion and is a take in any offense.
IF WE DID ITS BECAUSE OF THE BS LIKE THIS ARTICLE. HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS. IN REAL LIFE PEOPLE HELP YOU MAKE THAT DECISION BY REMOVING THEMSELVES FROM THE EQUATION. THIS ISH WITH HIM IS REALLY F’ING WITH ME. FOR MY OLD HEADS ON HERE. HE’S ACTING LIKE CANE ON MENANCE TO SOCIETY. WHEN THEY WERE IN THE CAR WITH HIS COUSIN HAROLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back