Thad Franklin Shuts Down the Rumors

Advertisement
Maybe with him, we can actually convert on 3rd and short or, Heaven forbid, score inside the 5?

No official numbers, but eye test is in the 4.6 range.

But RB's don't have to be Blazers to be effective, the kid rushed for over 2200yds vs good Broward comp without having world class track speed.

His footwork, vision & balance is what makes him a great RB, he's a natural athlete that plays Basketball & that's where you see him excel at the most is with his footwork & agility to make cuts & transition with fluidity & quickness. He won't beat too many in a straight line race, but in terms of lateral movement & taking angles while running with a low center of gravity he's very good at that. Usually taller backs tend to run straight up & are too high, but he actually runs with good pad level & can lower his shoulder to be a bruiser making tough runs.

My comparison for him in his commit thread was Kareem Hunt, neither one is super fast but both are big sized power backs who are highly productive.

I agree........ you don't have to be a sprint champ to be effective but having an explosive back that can take it to the house on any carry should be the norm at Miami. I'd take a true frosh frank gore over Joe year by or a guy like portis over Charlie Jones... I'm talking coming out of high school. That's not to say franklin can't become a great player here just a personal preference of mine.

Advertisement
Jesus, I forget how young most of the posters are here. I'm turning 40 tomorrow and I fully intend to go around the house yelling, "I'M A MAN! I'M 40!" all day.
Lol I’ll be 26 in December man and I feel ancient 😂

Jesus, I forget how young most of the posters are here. I'm turning 40 tomorrow and I fully intend to go around the house yelling, "I'M A MAN! I'M 40!" all day.
710D79C3-3FE0-469F-BCA1-DD0EAFCCDB82.gif

Advertisement
Dudes in Sfla know what’s up , he’s a grown *** man that runs like such. Violence , north ,south and punishes the defenders if they try to go head up. The amount of “ business decisions” I’ve seen on his tape is hilarious.

He’s not a blazer but he’s not slow , I see baby beast mode. I’ve been leading the charge for him being a must get , so hopefully this finishes his attention whoring off, and that’s all it was. I didn’t see him bouncing.

No doubt, Thad is a beast. I see a lot of LeVeon Bell in his running style. He will be a stud in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone should organize a presser-off between Gundy and Edwards.

Advertisement
Back