Thad Franklin re commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw him last year against University School. Great balance, runs through contact falls forward. Don't think he runs track but plays on Nightrydas EYBL team which is one of the best aau programs in the country. Well put together. Workhorse, bigger back. As a sophomore he looked better than Kenny McIntosh
I was at this game too. It was impressive. 300 yards and a couple of touchdowns. I think there is a thread on here from that game.

@Liberty City El Do you think he sticks? I think he's the best RB in FL for next cycle. And with his dad saying to "get our bag up" or something along those lines, that's a huge concern.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love him as a player. I think he’s elite. I’m just saying he’s a different kind of player.
More Najeh Davenport than any of or former bucks if you twisted my arm and demanded a comparison. Najeh was probably a little bigger though Franklin looks like he’s going to get bigger still.

Advertisement
OH & in case yall think I'm bull****tin, I posted it on 12/9 the day he decommitted.

👉🏾 https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/thad-franklin-decommits.156184/post-4421675

1581476458590.png

Advertisement
Back