Thad Franklin re commits

He absolutely has “home run” ability. He’s up fast similar to ****erson. He’s in sprinter mode from jump. He is aggressive and needs multiple bodies to bring him down. He also has lights out home run ability. Elite
Knighton and Chaney have lights out home run ability. Franklin does not have it like those 2 but he does posses the ability to break the long run for sure. He’s a power back through and through

Advertisement
Knighton and Chaney have lights out home run ability. Franklin does not have it like those 2 but he does posses the ability to break the long run for sure. He’s a power back through and through
Correct! He has home run ability. He is not “just” a power back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoah... I’ve been thinking we are due a commitment.. I didn’t expect to log on and see this though... HUGE...

I know last cycle was a little different (Francois), but usually if someone recommits to the same school they decomitted from, they usually stick.
Correct. Can’t see him dipping twice

Advertisement

Dude is physical as **** especially for 195-200 pounds , good not great speed. Personally I love guys like this more than the smaller , quicker , agile backs. This guy you need multiple guys to tackle him and eventually defenders will make business decisions.

He can take it to the house , so he’s not slow. Just not as fast as say a knighton. But imo you would much rather deal with knighton , especially at the first two levels.

Nice fit with Chaney and knighton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back