Texas Projected starting CB hits the Portal

Advertisement
That was actually before a CB of this caliber came available.
No ivins said that in the thread about this guy. They have had plenty of chances to bring in a transfer corner and haven’t. They are going with the top 4 guys that’s already here.

Advertisement
Lamar HS grad here. I thought Cook would've been a household name by now. Not sure if I would take em though personally. Moot point anyway because we definitely won't pursuit.
Kid was a beast in HS, this year was supposed to be his breakout year.

I'd definitely take him but I don't think he's actually transferring, he has yet to actually enter his name in the Portal & it seems like his tweet was more about the Texas players basically making demands of changes or else none of them will play.

Were missing a big time corner. Definitely need some that are good in run support. Corner and a differnce maker at DT are my biggest concerns on defense this year

Advertisement
Got to give it to Manny.

There could have been a mass exodus of players out of here after the debacle in 2019.

We haven’t lost anyone of starter quality this offseason. That says a lot about the character in the locker room and Manny’s ability to relate to his players.

Sweet baby Jesus please get Manny the leadership qualities he needs to lead this team through adversity. The way he has handled last year’s disappointment has been quite remarkable. It could lead us to some good football if he really gets it together.

I’m sure the players like him, that isn’t the issue

Issue is if they respect him

Kid was a beast in HS, this year was supposed to be his breakout year.

I'd definitely take him but I don't think he's actually transferring, he has yet to actually enter his name in the Portal & it seems like his tweet was more about the Texas players basically making demands of changes or else none of them will play.

Yeah, after snooping around a little more you are exactly right. This is a non story lol.

IF we have the spot then I would take him even over the RT from Delaware St. This team hasn’t had a true No.1 CB since Mjack and he would be a true No.1 guy for 2 years.

Advertisement
So some of the players want to drop the song "eyes of Texas" and remove a bunch of statues. This is getting way out of hand. Athletes, businesses and Hollywood types are reaching too far and are trying to erase history instead of understanding it. Take a good look at Seattle. Those 6 blocks now have a fence, armed guards and Id required to get in. All the things that they are supposed to fighting against.

Advertisement
Got to give it to Manny.

There could have been a mass exodus of players out of here after the debacle in 2019.

We haven’t lost anyone of starter quality this offseason. That says a lot about the character in the locker room and Manny’s ability to relate to his players.

Sweet baby Jesus please get Manny the leadership qualities he needs to lead this team through adversity. The way he has handled last year’s disappointment has been quite remarkable. It could lead us to some good football if he really gets it together.
Dude, he lost his kicker and starting QB!!!!!

Oh wait, those are positives...

Ivins said If they go after another transfer it would be wr. Been trying to tell y’all diaz is ok with the cb numbers
You know I believe you when you say that but what I want to know is.....Why in God's name would Diaz be ok with our CB numbers?

Advertisement
Back