Texas and Urban

Advertisement
Advertisement

“I’m just happy to be the head coach for the Florida Gators right now, getting ready to go to Atlanta and play for an SEC championship,”

He gone

“I’m just happy to be the head coach for the Florida Gators right now, getting ready to go to Atlanta and play for an SEC championship. That’s what we’ve worked really hard for. I’m going to really just enjoy that, for now....I guess if I’m going to go home (to Gainesville) and the house is packed already, then I go (to Texas).”

- Dan Mullen

“I’m just happy to be the head coach for the Florida Gators right now, getting ready to go to Atlanta and play for an SEC championship. That’s what we’ve worked really hard for. I’m going to really just enjoy that, for now....I guess if I’m going to go home (to Gainesville) and the house is packed already, then I go (to Texas).”

- Dan Mullen

The best part is this rumor has legs. I hope Gatah fans are already crying about it and freaking out about their class falling apart. Good thing we stayed in touch with Marshall! I would like to introduce the next UF head coach, Mr. Lane Kiffin.

1607306566776.gifBernie 2-0

Sophomore​

JoinedJul 4, 2020Messages579
JD08 said:
Notice it says they flew to meet with him, not the other way around. If he does go, expect a record breaking contract.
Someone pretty close to me worked with Urban at Ohio State and there is absolutely zero chance of Meyer going to Austin
When I post something like the above, you can be sure it is accurate! Never a chance, from a source in Columbus close to Urban.

Advertisement
The best part is this rumor has legs. I hope Gatah fans are already crying about it and freaking out about their class falling apart. Good thing we stayed in touch with Marshall! I would like to introduce the next UF head coach, Mr. Lane Kiffin.

Mullen doesn't even deny it. He just says he's at UF.... for now. LMAO. If Texas offers him something, he's gone.

Texas is a better job than Florida, and he has to know the Gators are taking a big step back next year when they lose Trask.

Advertisement
Back