Official UPDATED TEXAS A&M PARKING AND TAILGATE MENU (non seafood option) (CanesUnited)

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
CANESUNITED has been working to nail down a privately owned lot in college station. While a private lot was not available the Texas A&M parking department suggested the lot in the link below as it is the largest General Parking lot available. It is handled via the park mobile app and opens at 7am on gameday! Parking is half the battle and will sell out. Also for those that dont want to walk in the heat all the A&M lots have shuttles that run non stop. PLEASE SEE PARKING LINK BELOW.
LOT 43.- TEXAS AM PARKING NEW SPOTS OPENDED ON THE APP!!!!!!

NEW TAILGATE CATERING:

Due to numerous requests, I've added a non-seafood option.
Texas Shrimp Boil - Jumbo gulf shrimp, smoked sausage, marble potatoes, and corn on the cob, all doused with coonass butter.
Chef Andrew's chicken and sausage jambalaya - loaded with bacon, tasso, smoked sausage, andouille, and blackened chicken in a rich creole sauce with cajun trinity and saffron rice

Location is the same Lot 43 we've been pushing for the last week. GPS coordinates will be posted in this group when I'm set up. I plan to be at the lot no later than 7:30am. I should be serving food from roughly 12:30-4:00, possibly a little later. Don't sign up if you plan to arrive right before the game.
Donation for this one is $30 per wristband, and as always can be sent through:
Paypal or Zelle: ChefAndrewHughes@gmail.com (send only as friends/family please)
Venmo: @Chef-U
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
Deadline for signups is Monday, September 12.

ITS GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t want to clutter the board with another parking post so I’ll ask here… I was just about to create a thread when I saw this.

Having tailgated with canesunited crew for a few away games now, it’s always a good time, not here to rain on that parade.

However…. Does anyone have any clue how permit parking works in Aggieland? All lots listed on stubhub, etc are alphabetical (lot b, lot h, lot a) yet when looking on Aggie parking maps, everything seems to be numerical.

Can anyone help me better understand where these lots are? A few of us are eyeing up lot B but want to be in the mix/gameday atmosphere as opposed to the Canesunited lot which is 1.3 miles from Kyle Field.

Any help is appreciated!

Advertisement
Don’t want to clutter the board with another parking post so I’ll ask here… I was just about to create a thread when I saw this.

Having tailgated with canesunited crew for a few away games now, it’s always a good time, not here to rain on that parade.

However…. Does anyone have any clue how permit parking works in Aggieland? All lots listed on stubhub, etc are alphabetical (lot b, lot h, lot a) yet when looking on Aggie parking maps, everything seems to be numerical.

Can anyone help me better understand where these lots are? A few of us are eyeing up lot B but want to be in the mix/gameday atmosphere as opposed to the Canesunited lot which is 1.3 miles from Kyle Field.

Any help is appreciated!
Great topic, pls share what you find.

I’d like to bring up an RV for the game, tailgate in the lot with the Hurricane Family, attend the game then continue partying afterwards until the next day. I’d be very interested, especially if there’s overnight parking.

I’ll park wherever the **** I want. I’m a Miami Hurricanes fan.

police academy parking GIF

Advertisement
Everything game day related at Kyle Field is $$$. Buddy is checking into a 10*10 tail gate spot ... $650 and comes with tent and 5 chairs.

CANESUNITED has been working to nail down a privately owned lot in college station. While a private lot was not available the Texas A&M parking department suggested the lot in the link below as it is the largest General Parking lot available. It is handled via the park mobile app and opens at 7am on gameday! The canes united crew is activley working on catering for the tailgate and will post info once its taken care of. Parking is half the battle and will sell out. Also for those that dont want to walk in the heat all the A&M lots have shuttles that run non stop.

LOT 43.- TEXAS AM PARKING

1660169508920.png

Advertisement
CANESUNITED has been working to nail down a privately owned lot in college station. While a private lot was not available the Texas A&M parking department suggested the lot in the link below as it is the largest General Parking lot available. It is handled via the park mobile app and opens at 7am on gameday! The canes united crew is activley working on catering for the tailgate and will post info once its taken care of. Parking is half the battle and will sell out. Also for those that dont want to walk in the heat all the A&M lots have shuttles that run non stop.

LOT 43.- TEXAS AM PARKING

Any more information to share on the tailgate and whether the powers that be blessed it to be there?

Advertisement
#*#*# CATERING INFO FOR TEXAS A&M #*#*#

(You guys didn't think I was gonna let you starve, did you?)- From CHEF ANDREW HUGHES the CanesUnited Road CHEF.

OK, straight to the chase. I'm busy with a ton of stuff these days, from being a new father to working as a managing chef at the best restaurant in Houston. But there's no way I can pass up the opportunity to cook at what is likely to be the closest game to my new home for a number of years. So, without further ado:
Creole Shrimp Boil - Jumbo gulf shrimp, smoked sausage, marble potatoes, and corn on the cob, all doused with creole butter.
Location is the same Lot 43 we've been pushing for the last week. GPS coordinates will be posted in this group when I'm set up. I plan to be at the lot no later than 7:30am. I should be serving food from roughly 12:30-4:00, possibly a little later. Don't sign up if you plan to arrive right before the game.
Paypal or Zelle: ChefAndrewHughes@gmail.com (send only as friends/family please)

#*#*# CATERING INFO FOR TEXAS A&M #*#*#

(You guys didn't think I was gonna let you starve, did you?)- From CHEF ANDREW HUGHES the CanesUnited Road CHEF.

OK, straight to the chase. I'm busy with a ton of stuff these days, from being a new father to working as a managing chef at the best restaurant in Houston. But there's no way I can pass up the opportunity to cook at what is likely to be the closest game to my new home for a number of years. So, without further ado:
Creole Shrimp Boil - Jumbo gulf shrimp, smoked sausage, marble potatoes, and corn on the cob, all doused with creole butter.
Where are you a chef in Houston? We are going to Caracol the night before.

We reserved a space in the Northside Garage and plan to shuttle over. It’s a little closer to the bars and stadium area for the gameday traditions. Look forward to hopefully meeting everyone there.

My fiancé and I are going to Vegas the weekend before, then driving to College Station from Vegas.

We don’t know any other Cane fans going to the game. Would this be a good thing to join?? We just want to meet some people and have a good time before the game 😂. We’re both 26

Advertisement
Back