Texas a & m football players robbed and shot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, Stunting in Miami is a contact sport! Wait until the Super Bowl next year. It's going to be open season! Prayers to the kid. That's a parents worst nightmare, and hope they catch them. Some of those vids coming out of Spring Break was wild. We partied for spring break, but that was chit was crazy, and these kids are suppose to be in College.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
know your history my man. fort lauderdale was THE spot for many years until they decided they didn't want the college kids anymore. you can easily make it more uncomfortable for them.;

i know my history and im talking about SFL in general. people will continue to visit the entire area regardless esp with MMW and Ultra.

also if you guys are *****ing about the last few weeks, wait until ultra descends upon Key biscayne in a few weeks

know your history my man. fort lauderdale was THE spot for many years until they decided they didn't want the college kids anymore. you can easily make it more uncomfortable for them.;
Yeah, once you aren't very welcoming kids go elsewhere. Not all of them, but when you cut the crowds down significantly you kill a lot of the nonsense that goes on.

This isn't Beach related or even Spring Break related (aside from that's why these two were here). They were in the hood at 5:30am and got robbed and shot. Probably got lost leaving Wynwood or were looking for some "party favors". According to everyone back in Texas they're great kids and thankfully it appears as both are going to fully recover.

Advertisement
Back