Texas A&M 2022

MichiCANE

Here for porsts. Still captain of the Lane Train 🚂
Looking ahead, is anybody going to this game? We just booked our Airbnb and flights. Anything good to do in college station? I’ve never been

Advertisement
happy run GIF

Advertisement
Looking ahead, is anybody going to this game? We just booked our Airbnb and flights. Anything good to do in college station? I’ve never been
Some decent local bars & nightlife if you're into that kind of thing. Got a decent mall if the wife or significant other is looking to do some shopping. Other than that, the tailgate will be the highlight of the trip.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be booking flights and an AirBnB as soon as the new coach is announced.

Btw, THIS is the perfect away game road trip for you dudes that aren't allowed out solo without the wife or girlfriend to make the case for a weekend of "freedom" with your boys. There are ZERO things in College Station outside of football that your girl can claim she's interested in and therefore needs to come along. This ain't like going to Dallas or Atlanta where you can do other couples things that weekend. You're in Bumblefuk, TX about 100 miles from Houston and the sole focus should be on getting hammered, the game....and bangin' strange.

Btw, THIS is the perfect away game road trip for you dudes that aren't allowed out solo without the wife or girlfriend to make the case for a weekend of "freedom" with your boys. There are ZERO things in College Station outside of football that your girl can claim she's interested in and therefore needs to come along. This ain't like going to Dallas or Atlanta where you can do other couples things that weekend. You're in Bumblefuk, TX about 100 miles from Houston and the sole focus should be on getting hammered, the game....and bangin' strange.
Same. I made a pact with a friend, if Mario or Lane are hired then we'll be going.

Thinking about it. One of my best friends is a huge Aggie fan. I’m out if Manny is back though.

Advertisement
My dentist is a TN alum and he went there last year or the year before. He said it was a bucket list venue that didn’t disappoint.

I am sure Shemar will show out that day, lol.

Man, I think Bama trip broke me for now. Only travel to NC games so I can stay with relatives.

The bars are pretty great too. It’s way too easy to get lit

Advertisement
Back