Texas A&M 12th Man Foundation

Advertisement
So tired of hearing about A&M. Facts:

1) A&M have not won really anything major since 1939...that's about 80 years ago.

2) Their record under Jimbo has been quite mediocre (see pic below). Three of his four seasons at A&M have been 4 or 5 loss seasons.

3) A&M has had a year or two here or there where they were decent but they haven't been relevant at all for eight decades...and no-one pays attention to them much or cares (outside of Texas).

4) Name the last DL that was an NFL HOFer from A&M. Name anyone that was a HOFer from A&M. Most famous player I can think of quickly was Manziel & he was a total bust in the pros. Absolute disaster at the NFL level. Miami NFL Pro Bowlers, HOFers & future HOFers: Hendricks, Sapp, Kennedy, Wilfork, Brown, Stubbs, Kelly, Irvin, Reid, Sean Taylor (would have been best overall player ever at his position), Kosar, Vinny, all the TEs (Graham, Olsen & many more), Blades, Gore, and the list goes on & on.....

5) The school is in the middle of nowhere. Sorry, but it's boring as **** out there in the sticks in TX. No thanks. Compare that to South Beach & Coral Gables. Please.

6) From U.S. News Best College Rankings: "Texas A&M has a total undergraduate enrollment of 55,568 (fall 2020), its setting is city, and the campus size is 5,200 acres....Texas A&M University's ranking in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #68."

Holy cow! They have almost 56,000 undergrads at that school. Sorry, but that does not translate into small class sizes & quality education. Miami is far better academically & has much smaller class sizes so students receive greater attention from faculty.

There's only one thing that maybe A&M is offering and that is higher NIL. I haven't confirmed the rumors & researched how exactly it's structured but my guess is that it's spread out over four years. Could be wrong there but it doesn't make any sense to pay that amount in one shot with the ability for players to hit the Portal at virtually any time. That would be wreckless. I can't imagine the spread would be that much different between A&M's offer & what he'd make at Miami (especially as a prized recruit). If he blew up at Miami, he might even make more....Jimbo will be fired if he gets to pay recruits significant amounts only to produce five loss seasons. That's pretty pathetic IMHO. They've been che@ting since he got there...allegedly...so his results are actually pretty sad over the last four seasons IMHO.

Who in their right mind would go to that pretty cr@p skool in the middle of nowhere which has been incredibly mediocre under their current coach (4-5 losses for almost all his time there) and has no relevant history the last 80 yrs of football success and/or producing anywhere close to the level of Miami's elite CFB and pro success. Terrible decision!!!!

I agree w/ everything u’re saying, but #4 is going to change in the future w/ Myles Garrett & Mike Evans. Also, a lot of student athletes like the college atmosphere, & truth be told A&M is a great campus for the college experience. Finally

Cash rule everything around me. These kids r influenced by the $$.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree w/ everything u’re saying, but #4 is going to change in the future w/ Myles Garrett & Mike Evans. Also, a lot of student athletes like the college atmosphere, & truth be told A&M is a great campus for the college experience. Finally

Von Miller also went there

Advertisement
and any of these kids can bounce next year and keep that bread. that OSU kid got 1.5 million and bounced

Pending on the source. Ewers signed his deal w/ an autograph broker. It was rumored part of the reason he bounced was b/c he wasn’t starting over Stroud, & those autographs r only as valuable as the player. So he’s in line to be QB1 now at UT; which means the spotlight is on him.

There’s contractual material under these NILs, so it depends who’s paying & what r the conditions.

Yup on your stance on #4. They might not have an HOF DL but they will when Von Miller hangs up the cleats. But besides that Fucc *** 2 Mouth U...

Advertisement
So tired of hearing about A&M. Facts:

1) A&M have not won really anything major since 1939...that's about 80 years ago.

2) Their record under Jimbo has been quite mediocre (see pic below). Three of his four seasons at A&M have been 4 or 5 loss seasons.

3) A&M has had a year or two here or there where they were decent but they haven't been relevant at all for eight decades...and no-one pays attention to them much or cares (outside of Texas).

4) Name the last DL that was an NFL HOFer from A&M. Name anyone that was a HOFer from A&M. Most famous player I can think of quickly was Manziel & he was a total bust in the pros. Absolute disaster at the NFL level. Miami NFL Pro Bowlers, HOFers & future HOFers: Hendricks, Sapp, Kennedy, Wilfork, Brown, Stubbs, Kelly, Irvin, Reid, Sean Taylor (would have been best overall player ever at his position), Kosar, Vinny, all the TEs (Graham, Olsen & many more), Blades, Gore, and the list goes on & on.....

5) The school is in the middle of nowhere. Sorry, but it's boring as **** out there in the sticks in TX. No thanks. Compare that to South Beach & Coral Gables. Please.

6) From U.S. News Best College Rankings: "Texas A&M has a total undergraduate enrollment of 55,568 (fall 2020), its setting is city, and the campus size is 5,200 acres....Texas A&M University's ranking in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #68."

Holy cow! They have almost 56,000 undergrads at that school. Sorry, but that does not translate into small class sizes & quality education. Miami is far better academically & has much smaller class sizes so students receive greater attention from faculty.

There's only one thing that maybe A&M is offering and that is higher NIL. I haven't confirmed the rumors & researched how exactly it's structured but my guess is that it's spread out over four years. Could be wrong there but it doesn't make any sense to pay that amount in one shot with the ability for players to hit the Portal at virtually any time. That would be wreckless. I can't imagine the spread would be that much different between A&M's offer & what he'd make at Miami (especially as a prized recruit). If he blew up at Miami, he might even make more....Jimbo will be fired if he gets to pay recruits significant amounts only to produce five loss seasons. That's pretty pathetic IMHO. They've been che@ting since he got there...allegedly...so his results are actually pretty sad over the last four seasons IMHO.

Who in their right mind would go to that pretty cr@p skool in the middle of nowhere which has been incredibly mediocre under their current coach (4-5 losses for almost all his time there) and has no relevant history the last 80 yrs of football success and/or producing anywhere close to the level of Miami's elite CFB and pro success. Terrible decision!!!!
Richmond Webb was a great blind side for Marino fwiw.

Idk that guys name is “Mayphous” and sus as ****. That’s some “Children of the Corn” type ****
1644279950905.png

Advertisement
Back