Texas A&M 12th Man Foundation

Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids are cashing in before the salary cap gets implemented.

owerful white men and they will spend on top Black talent like a new toy.

These kids are cashing in before the salary cap gets implemented.

There’s no way this can continue as the disorganized cluster **** it currently is.
No turning back. Powerful/wealthy White men will spend money on top Black and White athletes like a new toy. In hopes of winning a championship. Dam I gotta go adopt or hook up with a baby momma.

Advertisement
Michelle can say Hi to my ckox.. don't @ me man, I'm taking one for the team!

Someone should tweet that to shemar and ask him if he notices anything odd

If someone asked you to come up with a parody of a snobby white country club board they’d probably reject this group for being too on the nose.

Advertisement
never thought I'd see Opa Locka dudes picking Bryan-College Station over Miami
This is all that needs to be said. These new generation kids are weird. Especially because a&m hasn’t proven a thing like the other powers we see these so flo kids go to

Advertisement
A few years ago, neither had UGA or Clemson.
UGA has been winning since richt took over. No high caliber so flo kids were going to Clemson until They started their run. Is Ladson the only kid recently to go to Clemson? I think one other last year but can’t remember his name. Outside of that I don’t remember many miami kids going there

These kids don't care because they are willing to trade their human dignity for the bag. I'll never understand why any kid would willingly play for people that won't view them as human beings off the field. Miami isn't a perfect school by any stretch of the imagination, but at least we don't have things in our history like former leaders being confirmed members of the Klan...

Advertisement
Back