Terry Mccray

gfer1988

Senior
Can anyone tells me why on God's green earth is Terry Mccray listed as a second string mlb for bethune cookman?

Haven't heard anything positive about this guy in camps and all the sudden he's an kirby injury away from starting...madness. this is madness

Advertisement
Can anyone tells me why on God's green earth is Terry Mccray listed as a second string mlb for bethune cookman?

Haven't heard anything positive about this guy in camps and all the sudden he's an kirby injury away from starting...madness. this is madness

Juwon young is injured. Calm your ****.

Advertisement
Even though our coaches are idiots and I in no way believe they are trying to pull a fast one, I feel like the depth chart is a ruse. There is no way that is the right depth chart. It is completely different from what's been ran during camp and from all the storylines coming out. It's almost like someone is having fun with this.

Advertisement

when and where was it said he was going to be out for the regular season? i know he was dinged up for camp but no one implied it was this serious

Golden always keeps injuries quiet. Young is hurt though....

QUOTE=gfer1988;2268122]

when and where was it said he was going to be out for the regular season? i know he was dinged up for camp but no one implied it was this serious[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Owens and Gordinier have seen time at the mike I think.

1- grace/kirby/owens

2- gayot/mccray/mccord

3- perry/gordinier/smith

Advertisement
Not 100% positive, but I don't think he had an offer at LSU. His offer sheet is littered with lower tier D1 schools. I guess that is where we are now?

Weren't we in a battle with LSU for him? Still time for him to develop.

Not 100% positive, but I don't think he had an offer at LSU. His offer sheet is littered with lower tier D1 schools. I guess that is where we are now?

I am almost certain he had an LSU offer and almost went there. It came down to the U and LSU. I am now in my 40s so I may forget some **** every now and then.

You may be right. Winner's curse.

I am almost certain he had an LSU offer and almost went there. It came down to the U and LSU. I am now in my 40s so I may forget some **** every now and then.

Advertisement
Back