Terry McCray will not EE at UM

Dycane, VERY good point. LSU has an incredibly low bust rate when it comes to recruiting SoFla kids. The only bust I can think of in the last 10 years was Jahkari Gore. Even that Safety from Delray Atlantic they got years back (was his name Kavon Hatcher or something like that?..) ended up being a two year starter and I never thought he was all that. LSU doesnt recruit JAGs from SoFla.

Advertisement
Dycane, VERY good point. LSU has an incredibly low bust rate when it comes to recruiting SoFla kids. The only bust I can think of in the last 10 years was Jahkari Gore. Even that Safety from Delray Atlantic they got years back (was his name Kavon Hatcher or something like that?..) ended up being a two year starter and I never thought he was all that. LSU doesnt recruit JAGs from SoFla.

Good stuff. I think it was Karnell Hatcher.

He's not going anywhere from what the article says. He needs to get some classes in order which is why he's not enrolling early. They asked him about LSU and he said that he's not sure about them at the moment. Taking a official visit to only UM!

Still waiting for Kenny Young I see. Not high on the kid, JAG imo.

Didnt we already have a thread about recruits and their families reading the boards?

so that means he can't have his own opinion on McCray? he ain't bash the kid, he just said he didn't see a difference maker. what's so bad about that

To the JAG comment -- JAG based on what evaluation and why do you think this

To the having an opinion comment -- some people are trying to clean up the recruiting board or prevent it from becoming like the football board

to your first comment, I don't know what he based his opinion on, it doesn't matter what he based it on. maybe he saw him play live, maybe he's basing it off the same thing most recruiters are seeing how McCray is pretty much a consensus low 3 *. the point is if he doesn't think McCray is an impact player he has a right to voice his opinion. like i said earlier, he didn't disrespect the kid, didn't call him out his name, etc

to your second part: trying to sensor people's opinion becuz they dont think every recruit is andre johnson, ray lew, and sean taylor will ruin this board. it'll be like every other canes board where every coach we hire is Jimmy johnson, every recruit is a future first round draft pick etc. if anything we should "clean up" the board with some of these blantant everything miami touches is gold homers

2Focusd804, Soooooooo you think its okay to just go around calling kids JAGs, sight unseen, just for the **** of it? Since..you know..you are defending him and all and saying you have NO IDEA what he is basing this opinion on..And please dont get me started on that 3* crap.

And I am curious what this opinion is based on? Highlights or have "I'm Hurt Dawg" seen this kid play? I saw him play against Deerfield personally and buddy had 3 sacks. Was disruptive and had a good motor. Mind you..His team was getting stomped into the ground no less.

Like I said, he is not a freak of nature, program changing, beast. But he aint Ricardo Williams either . He is Mike Smith. I dont see anyone on here calling HIM a JAG.

2Focusd804, Soooooooo you think its okay to just go around calling kids JAGs, sight unseen, just for the **** of it? Since..you know..you are defending him and all and saying you have NO IDEA what he is basing this opinion on..And please dont get me started on that 3* crap.

And I am curious what this opinion is based on? Highlights or have "I'm Hurt Dawg" seen this kid play? I saw him play against Deerfield personally and buddy had 3 sacks. Was disruptive and had a good motor. Mind you..His team was getting stomped into the ground no less.

Like I said, he is not a freak of nature, program changing, beast. But he aint Ricardo Williams either . He is Mike Smith. I dont see anyone on here calling HIM a JAG.

im hurt dawg isn't a staff writer, so why should I care what he bases HIS opinion on. u don't agree? thats your opinion and are u new here? there were PLENTY of people who didn't (and still don't) want McCray in the class. a lot of people felt that why he is productive, his skills wouldn't translate to the next level, all of a sudden LSU offeres him and now he's an elite player

Advertisement
When was the last time LSU recruited a defensive JAG out of South Florida? Lulz. Kid is a baller.

Well Golden failed then. Didn't offer Bain or Jon Battle who are committed or signed with LSU right now. Both of them played a position of need, safety and DT.

I didn't like his HL but if it will make you guys happy. Hidden gem, next Ray Lewis with a mix of Lawrence Taylor. Also has the nose for the ball like Ed Reed.

When was the last time LSU recruited a defensive JAG out of South Florida? Lulz. Kid is a baller.

Well Golden failed then. Didn't offer Bain or Jon Battle who are committed or signed with LSU right now. Both of them played a position of need, safety and DT.

I didn't like his HL but if it will make you guys happy. Hidden gem, next Ray Lewis with a mix of Lawrence Taylor. Also has the nose for the ball like Ed Reed.

Wasn't Bain playing OL last year.

2Focusd804, you asking me if IM new here? LOL. Ahhhh, No.

Anyway, I liked the kid before LSU offered. Like I said, his numbers speak for themselves. You dont get 30+ sacks in SoFla over a period of two years and not have the goods. And you defending buddy to the max so thats why I asked you. Lol. ****, I thought you knew him or something. So maybe I should just ask him myself instead of playing kid games with you..

Im Hurt Dawg, Im curious what you are basing this opinion on? Not knocking you for having an opinion. Cuz frankly I dont like Ryan Mayes. For a kid who is 6'1 190 and doesnt like contact and even admits that he is not physical enough..thats a red flag for me. So im not one of these guys who likes any kid that wants to don the O&G. But I just dont see whats there not to like about taking TM. JMO.

Karnell Hatcher

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back