Terry McCray will not EE at UM

Advertisement
I doubt McCray sticks, he loves himself some LSU...IMO he'll be an elite pass rusher in college

I just hope we can hold off Les

He's not going anywhere from what the article says. He needs to get some classes in order which is why he's not enrolling early. They asked him about LSU and he said that he's not sure about them at the moment. Taking a official visit to only UM!

Advertisement
He's not going anywhere from what the article says. He needs to get some classes in order which is why he's not enrolling early. They asked him about LSU and he said that he's not sure about them at the moment. Taking a official visit to only UM!

Still waiting for Kenny Young I see. Not high on the kid, JAG imo.

There is a story on CS about him changing his early enrollment plans to UM. Can someone with access do a write up.

http://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=content.asp&cid=1581808&fid=&tid=&mid=

Go Canes

some classes not able to be finished in time. He wanted to, a bit upset it didn't happen. Coaches weren't too happy, but said they it isn't a big issue. LSU visit (already visited) only other one planned beside the U, but solid Cane, just wanted to check out LSU.

9-3 for the Canes good, headed in the right direction. Expects to play LB and speed end at UM.

Other Early commits: Berrios, Powell, McDermott, Owens, Wyche, Yearb, Darling, and Young. Kaaya possible, but his school typically doesn't do Dec grad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This kid is NOT a JAG. You get 16+ sacks in Broward county you got everyones attention. He is the Broward County version of Mike Smith. Not an athletic freak.. Just a relentless pass rusher. I would think we could use one of those, no?

And LOL @ Im Hurt Dawg callin this kid a JAG. Smh. Dude this kid is the goods. Not an immediate impact player but by his R-So year he will be heavy in the rotation.

This kid is NOT a JAG. You get 16+ sacks in Broward county you got everyones attention. He is the Broward County version of Mike Smith. Not an athletic freak.. Just a relentless pass rusher. I would think we could use one of those, no?

And LOL @ Im Hurt Dawg callin this kid a JAG. Smh. Dude this kid is the goods. Not an immediate impact player but by his R-So year he will be heavy in the rotation.

Any relation to Teraz McCray who played here a few years ago?

i think juwon and owens are better prospects. that being said, i am no expert. the kid produced against top florida talent. not nevada or oregon.

Any relation to Teraz McCray who played here a few years ago?

Articles from when he committed said Teraz was his cousin.

Advertisement
Thought Kaaya was a EE, thats why his recruitment only has a few weeks left..

just paraphrased the article my man, that's what it said. didn't say he wasn't, just said they typically don't do dec grads.

Didnt we already have a thread about recruits and their families reading the boards?

Advertisement

Didnt we already have a thread about recruits and their families reading the boards?

so that means he can't have his own opinion on McCray? he ain't bash the kid, he just said he didn't see a difference maker. what's so bad about that

so that means he can't have his own opinion on McCray? he ain't bash the kid, he just said he didn't see a difference maker. what's so bad about that

To the JAG comment -- JAG based on what evaluation and why do you think this

To the having an opinion comment -- some people are trying to clean up the recruiting board or prevent it from becoming like the football board

When was the last time LSU recruited a defensive JAG out of South Florida? Lulz. Kid is a baller.

Last edited:

L u l z

This porster right here is the clear front runner for CiS Porster of the Year 2013.

Advertisement
Back