Terry Jefferson's Impact on Recruiting

Not having a corners coach is what I was nervous about, but I believe in Coach TJeff (Terry Jefferson) and Coach (Will) Harris for sure.”

Miami, of course, promoted Terry Jefferson to its full-time cornerbacks coach this week. That was the last hump Miami had to get over in the Wright recruitment.

“My ideal situation was him getting promoted,” Wright said. “I wanted TJeff to have the job no matter what. I really like his coaching style. I feel like he believes in me.”



 
He's revived the Ai'King Hall recruitment.

New cornerbacks coach Terry Jefferson has been working on King and appears to have helped create some serious traction. We're tracking this one closely.​

 
 
Wasn’t Pete pushing for Terry and saying he should’ve gotten the job sooner?
I don’t recall that at all. I remember that he wasn’t crazy about his and the TE hire, he seemed to think that bigger and better options were available. Same was true of the RB coach. I could be wrong, but I never heard him stand on the table for Terry.
 
I don’t recall that at all. I remember that he wasn’t crazy about his and the TE hire, he seemed to think that bigger and better options were available. Same was true of the RB coach. I could be wrong, but I never heard him stand on the table for Terry.
He did on his discord. Kept saying he felt strongly that they should give it to him.
 
I definitely remember Pete being an advocate of Jefferson getting the job. Stated a couple times the thing he didnt like was the process behind it. Said Jefferson had other job opportunities he could have taken and had pretty much been placed in limbo. All this was stated on a couple different podcast.
 
Gawd Dang mang. I remember when Corners wouldnt spit on us if we were on fire. What a time to be alive!
Tom Hanks Hello GIF
 
Back
Top