TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You take this recruiting stuff way too seriously. Take a deep breath. Its evals of teenagers. You really shouldnt be looking at 16 year old boys that closely. And yes I was asking if you thought that the recruiting sites overrated those guys by listing them as five stars.

So if the only evals that matter are the program's, would you defer to the staff if they passed on T2 because they identified a different LB who might not be rated a 5 star on the recruiting services?
defer?

you still aren’t getting this.

they pick who they want. that’s their job. my job isn’t to defer. this is a message board. if i think they’re good at it i’ll say so, and if not i’ll say so. if they do their job well, we’ll all notice. and if they do it poorly, we’ll, we’ve all noticed.

**** Maryland came down here two years in a row and took the best ILB on our board
He wasn't our #1 LB... I don't think we even made a run at him until December. Regardless just a terrible recruiting job and a complete **** show by our staff on every level. If you didn't want him him in June then why even try to make a last second run at him and humiliate yourself

Advertisement
take the hawaian kid that went before him all day long. What a difference is personalities. Oh well. At least this is over...

Advertisement
Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

So we get smacked game one by bama.....season becomes a fail and we fire another staph.

Don't see how we become dominant when we lose kids like that in our backyard. Too big a business for us now we are what we are an old great program. Until we dominate on the trail at every spot we ain't winning **** tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back