Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I4B9asi.gif

ODbxNhX.gif

qU01snf.gif

3owUw1i.gif

lgwA2UM.gif

Advertisement
Wasn’t it the all American game that got upset one someone who was to announce announced early and then he flipped during the announcement?

Advertisement
You mean they were bad evals from the recruiting services or Miami had bad evals? Because if I remember there were lots of big programs that wanted those guys. If you mean all the coaching in the world wouldnt turn those guys into productive players I agree. With T2, he could be a stud who changes the defense or he could end up punching someone in camp and get kicked out without ever playing a down. This kid in particular needs strong coaching to keep him on the straight and narrow.
No offense but you don’t seem to understand anything at all about recruiting.

evaluations by the recruiting services? LMGDAO. Have you paid any attention to these discussions?

And ‘if I remember there were lots of big programs that wanted those guys.’. What do you ‘remember’? We’re you on his recruiting visits? Too many fans have no clue how recruiting works. You think ‘offers’ listed on recruiting profiles on fan sites means coaches all wanted him? Alabama sends out several hundred ‘offers’. and that’s just alabama. A reported offer is just a ‘hi how’re you doin?’ Recruiting for top programs is about figuring out which 24 kids they actually want and can get. And it doesn’t end until LOIs are sent. If alabama sends a kid an LOI and he doesn’t sign, that’s a kid who had an alabama offer and went elsewhere. That’s maybe 1-2 kids a year.

in any case, the only evals that matter are the ones by our own staff.

BRUH IF THAT ***** COME HE COME IF HE DON'T **** HIM AND ON TO THE NEXT ONE.......

I DON'T SEE WHY YALL GIVE THESE NYGGAS ATTENTION THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT LOL
Cause right now everyone is already signed and we got nothing else right now. He wouldn’t have gotten this much attention earlier, plus a big position of need

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm with ya.
I like the kid who has that "I've just killed an entire family with a rusty screwdriver while they were sleeping in their home and calmly helped myself to their food afterwards" look on his face.
Das it man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back