TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol. You’re up first. Can I get a Manny sucks and him and Baker can’t recruit their own position?

nah I already know that. I have zero investment in this kid.

no other schools in the entire country want this kid so I don’t hold this against the staph. Kid assaulted a women supposedly and has crazy eyes. Probably doesn’t fit in our soft locker room anyways even he does pick miami

Advertisement
false. lingard and pope were quite obviously bad evals. lingard transferred and still can’t see quality pt. if you can’t see that he was a bad eval don’t know how to help you make sense of this sport.

fans who think highly rated kids are fancy toys and if they fail to work out it’s all bad development are playing fantasy football. some kids aren’t as good as they looked in a 7-7 tournament one summer.
Lingard is even lower on the Depth at UF then he was here lol. When I started seeing Robert Burns getting Carrie's over him, I knew it was a wrap. It was just a bad evaluation from everyone. Some High School player can look absolutely dominant when they play a certain level of competition but if you raise that competition another level or two they struggle for whatever reasons. Some players can play at the same level no matter what the competition like a Gus Edwards. He's going to give give you the same production no matter what the Talent is.

Advertisement
nah I already know that. I have zero investment in this kid.

no other schools in the entire country want this kid so I don’t hold this against the staph. Kid assaulted a women supposedly and has crazy eyes. Probably doesn’t fit in our soft locker room anyways even he does pick miami
That's a good start man. And what I will also say to myself while watching our LB’s next season. Anyone else want to get an early start on the tears?

Advertisement
Advertisement
pain another ball for maryland at some point we have to start pushing hard for troubled yet freak of nature kids three star line backers just ain’t cutting it

You did say it at the jump, and I respect you for coming in and doubling down today. But just one question...

What happened on Dec14th when you were surprised we weren’t in his Top 2?
He called red at the roulette table and the ball landed on black that day???

Since there’s only an hour left. T2 is the type of recruit to tell Maryland and reporters he’s goin to them an then pick another hat, no?

side note the little hat for his daughter conspiracy is slippers level funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back