TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always figure the worst case scenario that way I’m never get let down and when it goes our way then I get the joy that comes with it...win/win

get to be happy but I never kick the cat when it doesn’t go our way.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t under armor be the nice one? For Miami the Adidas are nicer than the new eras. With that said Miami and tennesse look to be wal mart brand so. A lot more is telling me Maryland and playing hometown team at this point.(Not just because of the hats)
New Era is the official hat of the New York Yankees. Its all over but the crying

Im up to that point already like I shrug my shoulders, the only thing that ****es me off are fans who think we can be great without these kids. U need the best closer and evaluator to come back from the depths we are in
That’s my beef with the ‘development’ cats. They act like we can magically turn lead into goal. it’s never been true. we gotta find the right kids, no excuses, then develop them and put them in a position to succeed.

Advertisement
No. Not in the least. We have discussed many times how the moves last season were not indicative of Manny having a killer instinct and how he handles the defensive staff will tell us the real story. He is soft as charmin, a pleaser, and wants to be surrounded by yes men who will tell him how great he is. If Banda doesn’t get USU, I’m expecting Rumph to leave, Stroud to move off field and that is it.
Is Banda the lead recruiter for anyone we are waiting on?

That’s my beef with the ‘development’ cats. They act like we can magically turn lead into goal. it’s never been true. we gotta find the right kids, no excuses, then develop them and put them in a position to succeed.

Lingard and Pope were our other 5 stars. So whether he comes here or not isn't going to make a difference unless he gets good coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Banda the lead recruiter for anyone we are waiting on?
Honestly have no idea. Who are we even waiting on besides Lewis? Are there any HS corners left? Dawson? But what are they going to do, keep him until February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back