TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a vet shouldn't be getting sucked into a recruitment like this. I'm going to have to reevaluate my mope status in the off season. I'm not that sucked in I think Cane but wouldn't lose my **** over it. It would be a huge loss at a position of jags on our team.
I just enjoy the recruitment. I get pumped up if we land them and I don't let it bother me if we don't. I can't do anything about it lol

I'm a vet shouldn't be getting sucked into a recruitment like this. I'm going to have to reevaluate my mope status in the off season. I'm not that sucked in I think Cane but wouldn't lose my **** over it. It would be a huge loss at a position of jags on our team.
That's some good self reflection

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just enjoy the recruitment. I get pumped up if we land them and I don't let it bother me if we don't. I can't do anything about it lol
Im up to that point already like I shrug my shoulders, the only thing that ****es me off are fans who think we can be great without these kids. U need the best closer and evaluator to come back from the depths we are in

The Maryland hat is New Era. pack it in boys.
Wouldn’t under armor be the nice one? For Miami the Adidas are nicer than the new eras. With that said Miami and tennesse look to be wal mart brand so. A lot more is telling me Maryland and playing hometown team at this point.(Not just because of the hats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back