TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all stressed over a LB that is between us, Maryland an Tenn? Think about that for a min

Advertisement
i don’t think his dad was lying about going to maryland and i saw some maryland coach on twitter saying to keep your eyes open today so yeah not looking good

Advertisement
So for all the insiders... how much did Maryland pay this kid to get him to go there?

I agree but if Banda hasn’t resigned he may be waiting bc he wants one coach for both positions.
He needs to tell Banda this is the deadline date, and you need to choose whether to go there, resign and figure out where you land, or remove yourself from consideration and stay. It’s preposterous at this point.

Advertisement
He needs to tell Banda this is the deadline date, and you need to choose whether to go there, resign and figure out where you land, or remove yourself from consideration and stay. It’s preposterous at this point.
Are you surprised?

So this will be the longest thread for a recruit? Or does Jeudy top this I forget.

In fairness this thread was derailed like 30 times

Advertisement
Are you surprised?
No. Not in the least. We have discussed many times how the moves last season were not indicative of Manny having a killer instinct and how he handles the defensive staff will tell us the real story. He is soft as charmin, a pleaser, and wants to be surrounded by yes men who will tell him how great he is. If Banda doesn’t get USU, I’m expecting Rumph to leave, Stroud to move off field and that is it.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back