TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Interesting. Just caught a bit of a live Instagram T2 has going. He has THREE hats ready for today: Maryland, Tennessee and Miami. His exact words were “ got the hats ready”.

Lol. Beat to have ZERO expectations here

Advertisement
Interesting. Just caught a bit of a live Instagram T2 has going. He has THREE hats ready for today: Maryland, Tennessee and Miami. His exact words were “ got the hats ready”.

Lol. Beat to have ZERO expectations here
If I went off history, we don’t have a good one winning these final 2’s and 4’s and he supposedly wants out of Miami.

On the other hand his parents want him here, he has his friends like JW who already signed with us and has a kid here...assuming he wants to be close to his kid.

T2 doesn’t strike me as someone who does what he’s supposed to do. He should choose Miami soooo my guess is that he doesn’t. I have no information. Just don’t like it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So stupid that we didn’t put the full-court press on this kid from the jump given his proximity and the state of our LB room. His parents reportedly wanted him to stay home and it probably would have been an easy sell. Hopefully we can still pull it off.

End of the day it’s been stated if we want him he’s ours. So if he goes to Maryland it tells me staff moved on for whatever reason. I’m already ecstatic with this class so this would just be the absolute cherry on top. If he comes, incredible, if he doesn’t, oh well and on to the portal guys!

Advertisement
083D9463-BEB9-4D67-88BD-C45EF02567BC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back