TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think when he eventually picks UM 🙌🏼, it will be the start of the domino's falling. Just a gut feeling, knowing how Diaz likes to build up momentum.

3pm East start time. No exact order released yet but it’s a 2 hour special

Advertisement
Reasoning for the Maryland 247 reporter's cb on Lewis:

Crystal Ball for Lewis ... I'm entering a Crystal Ball pick for Maryland in the recruitment of five-star Florida linebacker Terrence Lewis.

Lewis has said he's down to Maryland and Miami. Before that, he was down to Maryland and Tennessee. In between, it seemed like it might actually be a Maryland-Auburn battle. The Terps have been the constant throughout, and I think they'll win out for the nation's No. 1 inside linebacker when he announces tomorrow on national TV.

That said, I've only entered a confidence rating of five. I think Maryland will get Lewis, but I don't have concrete confirmation that he's picked them. Will I be surprised if it's Miami? Yes, but this isn't a case like, for example, Branden Jennings, in which I knew 100 percent he was coming to Maryland before he announced. With all of those caveats out of the way, based on anecdotal evidence and a few recent conversations, I do like Maryland's chances to land Lewis, which would be a huge score.

In other words, it's just a guess.....

Advertisement
i believe T2 being trouble is over exaggerated. did he do a bad thing yes but I don't think he's a lunatic
I've seen a bunch of rumors of what his off the field issues are, but where has there been an actual report on them? Not saying nothing has ever happened, but would rather see something credible than go by rumors on message boards. Just curious if you or anyone else has seen something more than just what gets talked about on here.

I predict he picks UM
surprised nicolas cage GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back