TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
big-steak-omelette-5.jpg

Advertisement
This is going to be controversial but Laspada's is mediocre at best. I have yet to find a sandwich/sub/grinder shop that is close to the quality of those up north.
For someone who grew up in Broward it has always hit the spot for me. I just haven't been up North much except to NYC for a few trips.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now you're doubling down on your invented bullsh!te and defective reading comprehension. I didn't "imply" anything.

theibisrules said "The allure for something new is immense".

I responded with "Absolutely. But also, Maryland is a good school in an exciting metropolitan area where any college kid could benefit from the culture and the museums and the history."

You're the dipsh!te who turned "any college kid" into "using it as a recruiting tool".

Don't be mad at me because you have no reading skills.

OH, so you were talking about prospective students who aren't being recruited for their potential on the football field.

Thanks for clarifying. You should probably consider working for the Baltimore board of tourism as I've benefited (as a parent) from your extensive knowledge on the matter. I'll have to consider Maryland one day when suggesting schools to my kids.

Not mad, thankful. What a city! This board is a real treasure trove of information on all kinds of subjects and you good sir are quite possibly the brightest gem of them all.

Advertisement
Not a yellow dog eats fan. Love Lespadas but I live on the west side and there isn't one close.

Alright, here's a place for you to try that's a bit closer.

The Southern Deli, 436 and Piedmont-Wekiva, near Apopka.

Great sandwiches, great breakfast. Not open on Sundays, though.

This is going to be controversial but Laspada's is mediocre at best. I have yet to find a sandwich/sub/grinder shop that is close to the quality of those up north.

My Market is the best. Laspadas is solid, but my market is top imo. And I grew up in Broward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back