TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, for Italian sandwiches, I've really enjoyed Stasio's.

Other places that I like include Bad As's, Laspada's, and Yellow Dog Eats.

Plus you can get good sandwiches at Hinckley Meats (inside East End Market) or Orlando Meats.
Went to Stasios the other day...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was his junior film any different?
He was a stud on junior film IMO. I think that 5 star status got to his head and he didn’t need to be as hungry with his play. If you what #17 highlight tape you’ll see more often than not T2 loafing as described. I think it’s not an indictment on his potential, just that’s something he has to want to change going into a college program.

I'm putting together a ranking list of our recruits based on film and potential.

T2 was not a 5-star player on tape. I actually liked his teammate, #17, better at the position. I told Danny we needed to recruit #17 post haste and he assured me we are.

I watched some full games and at first was wondering what the hype was about, then he had a play where he saw it and WENT and that was almost breathtaking how fast his acceleration was.

Too many times I saw him loafing on tape. Complete jogger for much of the games I watched. He makes me nervous, but it was a new scheme for him this year and I wonder if there was an injury that impacted him, because if not, he has a lazy on-field demeanor that will hold him back.

Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong but this sounds like maybe he didn't know the defense so he wasn't as aggressive as before. Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong who knows. To me he seems too small for linebacker but that's just my two cents.

Advertisement

Plus you can get good sandwiches at Hinckley Meats (inside East End Market) or Orlando Meats.
Not a yellow dog eats fan. Love Lespadas but I live on the west side and there isn't one close.

Advertisement
Johnny (one of the owners) is a close friend of mine....Johnny is from NYC and not Italian....He used to own Anthonys up the street, but sold it to a friend....Cheesesteaks are Righteous....My home is 5 blks from Cavos....View attachment 139651
Yes, I know Johnny very well. He's Albanian. Was referring to Butchie and Markie to highlight the Italian roots of the kitchen. Johnny is in one of my fantasy leagues. I wouldn't be surprised if we've crossed paths up there. The Italian there is phenomenal as well. Stasios on Robinson is good to but Cavo's is better IMO.

Advertisement
Might have to try it though if I'm ever over that way.
Go to Mercatos Downtown for one of these Bad Boys....Talk about a Breakfast Croissant.....
20201214_083028.jpg

Laspadas is up there now? So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back