TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean if we get him does he get ruined here anyway?

I'm assuming coaching changes are being made. Get the whole d staph out my face and get ballers like T2 here

I don’t think this kid pans out wherever he goes. Theres clearly major red flags and issues with him.

Advertisement
Going to enjoy the announcement either way. So many potential divides in this thread:

People ****ting on crib
People praising crib
People saying TL won't make it
People ****ting on manny
People ****ting on Maryland
People saying we should save the spot for a transfer anyway

What other factions am I missing?

Going to enjoy the announcement either way. So many potential divides in this thread:

People ****ting on crib
People praising crib
People saying TL won't make it
People ****ting on manny
People ****ting on Maryland
People saying we should save the spot for a transfer anyway

What other factions am I missing?
BAGZ

Advertisement
@Lance Roffers Come give us the facts again. #LoafCity
I'm putting together a ranking list of our recruits based on film and potential.

T2 was not a 5-star player on tape. I actually liked his teammate, #17, better at the position. I told Danny we needed to recruit #17 post haste and he assured me we are.

I watched some full games and at first was wondering what the hype was about, then he had a play where he saw it and WENT and that was almost breathtaking how fast his acceleration was.

Too many times I saw him loafing on tape. Complete jogger for much of the games I watched. He makes me nervous, but it was a new scheme for him this year and I wonder if there was an injury that impacted him, because if not, he has a lazy on-field demeanor that will hold him back.

Advertisement
Absolutely. But also, Maryland is a good school in an exciting metropolitan area where any college kid could benefit from the culture and the museums and the history.

And there are pretty women around nearly every college campus.

I'm not being a **** here, but museums and history of a place as a recruiting tool?

I'm putting together a ranking list of our recruits based on film and potential.

T2 was not a 5-star player on tape. I actually liked his teammate, #17, better at the position. I told Danny we needed to recruit #17 post haste and he assured me we are.

I watched some full games and at first was wondering what the hype was about, then he had a play where he saw it and WENT and that was almost breathtaking how fast his acceleration was.

Too many times I saw him loafing on tape. Complete jogger for much of the games I watched. He makes me nervous, but it was a new scheme for him this year and I wonder if there was an injury that impacted him, because if not, he has a lazy on-field demeanor that will hold him back.
Was his junior film any different?

Advertisement

FYI, if (big if) Miami hires him, do you think that T2 chooses us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back