TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes I merged them. And now I have unbanned about 10 previously thread banned posters after @cway313 amd @Mackmiller974 bringing to light their unjust lingering incarcerations.

eJM.gif

Advertisement
I'm sure I'll get slammed for this. In no way am I trying to slander T2, just questioning things. After watching his most recent film, I wasn't blown away. For comparison, I re-watched Flowe's senior highlights and...good lord. I'm admittedly not a film junkie nor do I possess a ton of technical football knowledge, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something. I don't really see the generational type talent that folks are making him out to have. He seems quite undersized and doesn't have that blazing sideline-to-sideline speed I would expect. For those who have seen him in person or have more insight, what is it that gives him that 5-star rating? All of that being said, he certainly has the talent to improve our current LB corp. But that isn't exactly the highest of praise.
I agree with you on his senior film but his Junior film was lights out. What we have here is a player that feels they have “arrived” and not needing to show out. Hopefully he comes into college with a hungry mindset instead of being the best talent in the field. @Lance Roffers made a spot on assessment that he loafs a lot. That’s a clear sign on him deciding when to turn it on. But he’s a take nonetheless.

Surely he is saying to delete because we will look dumb when he doesn't. Yes, definitely, that is the only answer and we are definitely not worried about spoiling any moments for sure. Right?
It looks like Andres Borregales said to delete it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why can’t folks just let it happen without being psychos?It’s a couple day’s off. My god.
In a program that is run with legit leaders who have an emphasis and discipline and winning..........these trivial things are just that. But here they are highlighted which means...........it doesn’t matter one way or the other.

Advertisement
We couldn’t beat Maryland’s bags last time we went head to head. Why would this time be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back