TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every kid is a "star" or "freak" that plays for his 7 on 7 team. I don't hate the guy, but a little objectivity is nice once in a while.
Ok. He’s hyping his kids up. Evaluators look at things themselves. If he says that about every kid to coaches who are asking about players then they will learn to keep that in perspective I’m sure.

Advertisement
I've been a poster since January but been reading this site since 2017. I would've thought the Jeudy, Surtain, Flowe threads would have been bigger

can someone with 247 say what this guy said pleaseeeeeee
A36D06E4-CC02-4EB4-B259-17C4377DE016.png

Ok. He’s hyping his kids up. Evaluators look at things themselves. If he says that about every kid to coaches who are asking about players then they will learn to keep that in perspective I’m sure.
Not gonna derail the thread anymore. I'm good on it.

Advertisement
Jeudy was the biggest freak show because it hit all those pages in 5 days or so. If it had started sooner it would be the biggest.
Just went and looked it up. It was 3,873 posts on 194 pages in 11 days. Couple of random bumps after but that’s the bulk of it. Probably un breakable record. It was like burning down a forest with kerosene

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back