TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1609190421330.png

I actually posted about one of the surprises and I’m shocked sociopaths didn’t pick up on it lol. There’s actually a couple that I left in broad daylight.

I believe it is on the deleted thread "Reunited"

Did not pay much attention but two things came to mind right away.

1- Jarrid reuniting with King to run it back (Houston boys)
2 - T2 reuniting with fellow bulls ( Norwestern boys)

Did not want to ask rather enjoy the process

Last edited:
Advertisement
People on here have mentioned this numerous times about Leigh. Yet no one seems to listen. I applaud you for trying again lol.
That’s because you got guys like Marsh on Twitter pounding the drum for Leigh. The reality is, Marsh is a nice kid that happens to have zero inside information about the program. He should stop with the Leigh nonsense because it’s going to be embarrassing when he just uses us as a hat on the table.

That’s because you got guys like Marsh on Twitter pounding the drum for Leigh. The reality is, Marsh is a nice kid that happens to have zero inside information about the program. He should stop with the Leigh nonsense because it’s going to be embarrassing when he just uses us as a hat on the table.
Yep. Just seeing the #LeightotheU **** everyday when the kid already signed is like well you are going to look like a fool and you are continuing to embarrass yourself. None of these tools on Twitter have legit sources. Yet there's people on here who believe anything they hear/see and bring it here and get everyone's ****s hard for nothing.

Yea and he won’t be able to reach ours..

Manny would consider McCloud coming back a pleasant surprise. I fully expect he will be. Manny already said he'd welcome all of the seniors back next season. I wouldn't read anything into his comment from the presser.
I literally thought the exact same thing when I read it. Hes probably talking about McCloud and Harley when most are hoping it means jordan and Bolden lol...I was so mad when I read the BS about McCloud changing positions. Just can't get rid of this guy. Hes like Knowles

Advertisement
Advertisement
That guy knows his *** from a hole in the ground. He also had Palmetto’s coach on his podcast the week after he delivered Marshall to UF.

Advertisement
I literally thought the exact same thing when I read it. Hes probably talking about McCloud and Harley when most are hoping it means jordan and Bolden lol...I was so mad when I read the BS about McCloud changing positions. Just can't get rid of this guy. Hes like Knowles
Manny's just such a glass-half-full positive guy about things that it would totally be like him to make a big celebration about those guys returning.

Yo I'm on the toilet and I died reading the end of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back