TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Manny would consider McCloud coming back a pleasant surprise. I fully expect he will be. Manny already said he'd welcome all of the seniors back next season. I wouldn't read anything into his comment from the presser.

some do need to come back (Harley for one). some don't but would love it if they did (Williams). meh on mccloud. as long as he doesn't see the field at LB

9BC4246B-9559-4394-9B70-3131C100CD15.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
surprises
IMO 2 names immediately come to mind....RT Jarrid Williams and TE Brevin Jordan. Those are the two outside of QR and JP that I'd be shocked to see return. Also would be pretty happy to see Bolden and Harley come back, especially Bolden because I believe he can be special and it'll also give us time to let Tae-JW20-Kinchens slowly work into the playing rotation as opposed to being thrown in there like Gurvan did, which I think hurt his development as a player as he wasn't quite ready. Well maybe I can take JW20 off the list as you have to find a way to scheme some guys in, and JW20 is one of those type guys.

IMO 2 names immediately come to mind....RT Jarrid Williams and TE Brevin Jordan. Those are the two outside of QR and JP that I'd be shocked to see return. Also would be pretty happy to see Bolden and Harley come back, especially Bolden because I believe he can be special and it'll also give us time to let Tae-JW20-Kinchens slowly work into the playing rotation as opposed to being thrown in there like Gurvan did, which I think hurt his development as a player as he wasn't quite ready. Well maybe I can take JW20 off the list as you have to find a way to scheme some guys in, and JW20 is one of those type guys.
I actually posted about one of the surprises and I’m shocked sociopaths didn’t pick up on it lol. There’s actually a couple that I left in broad daylight.

Advertisement
I don’t think getting thrown into the fire hurts a player’s development man. Nothing can beat experience. And he’s gotten plenty. But I don’t think this new defense baker is running matches him. He needs to be in the box to be affective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back