TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m amazed at how far off and just bad Miami Hurricanes media is.

I wouldn't call Alan Rubenstein "Miami Hurricanes media". He's just an ill-informed fan with a blogging platform.

--Rubenstein claims we have 4 spots left. We have 3, unless/until the IC rules change.
--Rubenstein did not note (or update) the fact that King is coming back.
--Rubenstein never says anything about why UM would be "fading" for Lewis.

Not sure why anyone would read/believe/repost that worthless article.

I wouldn't call Alan Rubenstein "Miami Hurricanes media". He's just an ill-informed fan with a blogging platform.

--Rubenstein claims we have 4 spots left. We have 3, unless/until the IC rules change.
--Rubenstein did not note (or update) the fact that King is coming back.
--Rubenstein never says anything about why UM would be "fading" for Lewis.

Not sure why anyone would read/believe/repost that worthless article.
I throw them all in the same heap lol.

Spots are pretty much out the window. As of this second , yeah there’s three. But it won’t be that way much longer.

Yeah, the real issue is that the guy is so factually incorrect that he thinks the number is four. Even when the coaches CONFIRMED the number three in published (real) media reports.

But you are right, the overall number will be higher.

Yeah, the real issue is that the guy is so factually incorrect that he thinks the number is four. Even when the coaches CONFIRMED the number three in published (real) media reports.

But you are right, the overall number will be higher.
They know it’s increasing ( as do you ) it’s just not official until Jan

Advertisement
Bring TL but don’t expect much. His committing-decommitting history is concerning.

I read that trash yesterday. Quite possibly, one of the most ignorant and buffoonish articles I've ever seen from a "pro-Miami" writer. Proof positive that anyone can start a website and/or "blog", you don't need any talent or credentials.

The headline was completely disconnected from anything in the article. At no point does the article indicate that Lewis' recruitment is "fading", in fact it states that Miami and Maryland are the final 2.

Alan Rubenstein should disconnect his computer forever, he is an untalented hack.
Same with that Tristan Leigh video this past week with an update from some Miami dude. He literally just took the info from the first post of the Tristan Leigh thread, which he didn't realize was from March. He was saying "Tristan Leigh doesn't have a date set and wants to take a visit to Miami after covid ends." He's choosing Jan 2nd.

Last edited:
Portal kids can be rolled forward. We could get 3 high school kids and still get a portal or two without affecting this year’s counter.
The only caveat to that is they can’t enroll until the summer 2 semester if you’re going to count them forward

Advertisement
Advertisement
it's 50/50 with only a 10% chance of that happening
5FD7C19B-96C0-4E82-B74D-D1567DCC4391.jpeg

because we are back in it but it’s about a 50/50 if he’s actually interested or using us for a massive troll job
The 21 class was recruiting Garcia all through out and some are doing the same for Leigh.I might have missed it but they don't seem to be doing the same for T2.They may know where he's really going or if we even want him.

If Leigh signs with UM, Manny Diaz is the Boss Gangsta he thinks he is and this fanbase needs him to be.

Conversely, if Leigh doesn't sign with UM, it's highly likely Manolo ain't who he thinks he is.

Advertisement
If Leigh signs with UM, Manny Diaz is the Boss Gangsta he thinks he is and this fanbase needs him to be.

Conversely, if Leigh doesn't sign with UM, it's highly likely Manolo ain't who he thinks he is.
What on earth does Leigh have to do with anything? The only ones who think he’s still considering Miami are the guys who put hashtags on their application to McDonalds and ask their followers to get it trending.

What on earth does Leigh have to do with anything? The only ones who think he’s still considering Miami are the guys who put hashtags on their application to McDonalds and ask their followers to get it trending.
Let's consider the possibilities:

- manny is a boss gangsta. You gone act surpriseN.
- manny is a boss gangsta. Even bosses take losses. You gone act all toldyinzso.
- manny is ain't a boss gangsta. You gone act all toldyinzso.

- Using transitive properties: 2(toldyinzso) = 1 surpriseN so toldyinzso=surpriseN/2. Ergo 2:1 probability manny ain't that guy.

Let's consider the possibilities:

- manny is a boss gangsta. You gone act surpriseN.
- manny is a boss gangsta. Even bosses take losses. You gone act all toldyinzso.
- manny is ain't a boss gangsta. You gone act all toldyinzso.

- Using transitive properties: 2(toldyinzso) = 1 surpriseN so toldyinzso=surpriseN/2. Ergo 2:1 probability manny ain't that guy.
The math adds up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back